VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

poortrader

Hi,

Yes, it can be done. SL that is put is required to be put within the 3% of market order price. While the trade is open one can amend the SL but it has to remain within the 3% bracket, e.g. one buys nifty at 6000 then SL can be anywhere between 6000 to 5820 and while trade is open one can amend the SL. Editing of SL is possible but cancelling of SL is not permitted in Cover Order.

happy trading,

Team VPS
1) Sl is market order, ie. Sl-M?
2) if nifty bought at 6000 is at 6100 can we increase/trail SL to 6090?

1) Sl is market order, ie. Sl-M?
2) if nifty bought at 6000 is at 6100 can we increase/trail SL to 6090?
Hi,

SL has to remain with in 3% bracket that is calculated from the price at which trade was opened. It can be modified within the 3% but one will not be able to use it as Trailing SL beyond the price at which trade was entered.

best wishes,

Team VPS

poortrader

@VPS

1) your site gives a warning that some security certificate is expired. why is that so?

2) will you charge brokerage on otm calls/puts if they expire worthless?

rajin90

you guys need to keep an eye on your social pages too which are not updated after may.
2nd all in all there is no online form because docs. need to be signed by customer.
there exist digital signature facility and you guys must move to it. i find it really cumbersome to take copies of each and every document again and again.

poortrader

you guys need to keep an eye on your social pages too which are not updated after may.
2nd all in all there is no online form because docs. need to be signed by customer.
there exist digital signature facility and you guys must move to it. i find it really cumbersome to take copies of each and every document again and again.
and the few queries in FB are unanswered

VPS,

Read somewhere in the forum that one has to run multiple trading platforms for trading on different exchanges with you. Is this true?

If yes, any future plan to offer an integrated platform for trading?

Zerodha is developing its own modern trading platform, do you also have any such plan?

Thanks

i have opened an account wid u just now. wanted to know about margin required for selling an option for intraday and for overnight position. also if i buy with a hedged position then how much margin will be required? for ex say i sell 6100 ce for 20 rs 1 lot and anthr ex i buy 1 lot 6000ce for 80 and sell 6100 ce for 20 with 1 lot each.

Hi,
VPS,

Suddenly saw that there is a new version NOW-V.1.12.1.0_NOW_SET_UP_LAUNCHER
in your download section.

Why you didn't inform about it? Neither in mail or nor in TJ here!

Is it mandatory? How you forget such necessary things? :eek:

Last edited:
@VPS

1) your site gives a warning that some security certificate is expired. why is that so?

2) will you charge brokerage on otm calls/puts if they expire worthless?
Hi,
1. Security certificate is under renewal process and will be restored soon.

2. No ,there will be no charges on OTM options expiring worthless.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Hi,

Yes we will be keeping our FB page updated regularly.

On digital signature, we will have to check it with NSE compliance, all supporting documents that are photocopied they need to be self attested and so far these documents can not be signed digitally.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.