VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
VPS,

Read somewhere in the forum that one has to run multiple trading platforms for trading on different exchanges with you. Is this true?

If yes, any future plan to offer an integrated platform for trading?

Zerodha is developing its own modern trading platform, do you also have any such plan?

Thanks
Hi,

Yes, as of now we are providing NOW for NSE and ODIN for MCX. As of now there is no timeline for an integrated platform for both the exchanges.

happy trading,

Team VPS

Hi,
VPS,

Suddenly saw that there is a new version NOW-V.1.12.1.0_NOW_SET_UP_LAUNCHER
in your download section.

Why you didn't inform about it? Neither in mail or nor in TJ here!

Is it mandatory? How you forget such necessary things? :eek:
Hi,

We do send message thru Admin on change of version, however, we will start sending e-mail to all our online clients regarding new version. As of now both version are working. We will also be posting on this issue in future in our thread here.

best wishes,

Team VPS

i have opened an account wid u just now. wanted to know about margin required for selling an option for intraday and for overnight position. also if i buy with a hedged position then how much margin will be required? for ex say i sell 6100 ce for 20 rs 1 lot and anthr ex i buy 1 lot 6000ce for 80 and sell 6100 ce for 20 with 1 lot each.
Hi Abhinay,

Welcome to VPS.

1. For selling options margin for future is blocked and you get benefit of premium that you have sold. So if you are selling option in MIS for intra day you will be able to sell it at 40% margin of Nifty at that time and you will get benefit of Rs 1000/- i.e. Selling 6100 CE for Rs 20/- so present margin in MIS is approx. 13k and you get benefit of Rs 1000/- so margin blocked will be Approx 12k.

For your overnight position if you are creating the position as you had mentioned it will be around 24k.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Hi,
VPS,

What if Analysis inside Now is showing Intraday Margin required for USD-INR is only 40% of total margin just like Nifty.

What if Analysis is showing that Positional and Intraday Margin for USD-INR are Rs 5948 & Rs 2379 (40%) respectively.

Is it true? Or it is 50% for intraday?

hello vps,
Is that possible to convert a carry fwd position in future to MIS after 'n' num of days so that some margin is released for intraday trading?
Dear Sir,

We did explore this option with NOW team but due to certain limitations with NOW RMS this is not feasible as of now. Only intraday positions can be can be converted from normal to MIS and vice - versa.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Hi,
VPS,

What if Analysis inside Now is showing Intraday Margin required for USD-INR is only 40% of total margin just like Nifty.

What if Analysis is showing that Positional and Intraday Margin for USD-INR are Rs 5948 & Rs 2379 (40%) respectively.

Is it true? Or it is 50% for intraday?
Hi,

As per our policy we provide two time margin in currency but due to certain limitations in NOW leverage has to be same across all products, hence the system will show MIS leverage at 40%.

happy trading,

Team VPS

i m not able to see current price in web version of now. all the time i have to refresh to see the value in market watch. is it like that only?
hi,

Please login web version using Crome or safari, it works fine. But it needs reasonably good internet connection. Our support will get in touch with you on this.

best wishes,

team VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.