VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear VPS

1. Whats the margin needed for intraday Nifty future
2. What are the charges for call and trade
3. Can your operator take orders using Gtalk?
Hi,

1. Nifty margin is 40% for intra day and it is around 12500 as of now. If you trade in nifty using Cover Order then it is approx. Rs 7300/-.
2. Call n trade is charged Rs 10/-.
3. No , as of now we are only providing call n trade and not thru google talk.

best wishes,

Team VPS

@ VPS ,

As you are among the Biggest brokers of India , I would request you to put a representation to NSE on behalf of small retail traders to start the MINIFTY Contract again.

Minifty was such a favourite of new traders as well as retail traders who were applying their methodology of Money Management for profitability . With the exclusion of MINIFTY Contract , such traders have been deprived of good trading opportunity.

If big brokers like you will put this demand then NSE will surely take note of it. I have sent numerous e-mails to NSE officials but there are no replies or even acknowledgement of the e-mails.

I hope you will take note of it.

Thanks & Regards.

newuser_RK

@ VPS ,

As you are among the Biggest brokers of India , I would request you to put a representation to NSE on behalf of small retail traders to start the MINIFTY Contract again.

Minifty was such a favourite of new traders as well as retail traders who were applying their methodology of Money Management for profitability . With the exclusion of MINIFTY Contract , such traders have been deprived of good trading opportunity.

If big brokers like you will put this demand then NSE will surely take note of it. I have sent numerous e-mails to NSE officials but there are no replies or even acknowledgement of the e-mails.

Thanks & Regards.

Just one suggestion
Draft a proper hand written letter and send it to NSE with copies to SEBI and finance secretary office.

These people receive laks of mail daily(no one monitors them) but only a few snail mails so I guess in this age too snail mail could be more effective.

In fact I am also planing to send one...

what is the difference between NRML and CNC order?
Hi,

NRML and CNC are Type of orders used for taking overnight positions in F&O and Cash segment respectively. If you want to take overnight position in F&O please use NORMAL order and if you want to take delivery in cash segment then use CNC. For intra - day positions use MIS.

A common mistake done by traders is some time they create a position in NORMAL and square off the position in MIS or vice versa. Always check your position using Alt F6 after squaring off your position to confirm that your net position is equal.

best wishes,

Team VPS

@ VPS ,

Thanks & Regards.
Dear Traderite,

We agree with your point of view. Reason why SEBI directed NSE to terminate Mini Nifty was to safeguard retail investor/trader who had no knowledge of derivatives. Mini nifty was introduced for small traders but unfortunately this instrument was used by RM/dealers to generate volume in accounts with smaller margin and there were instances where small investors lost money, hence to safeguard small trader/investor SEBI thought it correct to terminate this instrument. However, we will certainly project your view to the concerned authorities.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Dear Traderite,

We agree with your point of view. Reason why SEBI directed NSE to terminate Mini Nifty was to safeguard retail investor/trader who had no knowledge of derivatives. Mini nifty was introduced for small traders but unfortunately this instrument was used by RM/dealers to generate volume in accounts with smaller margin and there were instances where small investors lost money, hence to safeguard small trader/investor SEBI thought it correct to terminate this instrument. However, we will certainly project your view to the concerned authorities.

best wishes,

Team VPS
Hello VPS, if malpractices were the cause, I am sure it didn't stop with Minifty only, there must have been other scrips too which weren't discontinued. Therefore, this reason is invalid. Please forward this view too to the authorities. Also, let them know that there is a great demand for this instrument from the traders who trade small quantities, but are regulars in the market.

Thanks

Hello VPS,
U told me that T+1 positions of futures cannot be converted to MIS in Nse Now.
Is there any other way possible that position is not converted from NRML to MIS but a client can use the extra margin for intraday.?
i mean till market is not closed that NRML position is an intraday position isn't it;)
I mean to say that the system is showing it as NRML but the margins locked is 50% till and rest is released for intraday.

Hello VPS, if malpractices were the cause, I am sure it didn't stop with Minifty only, there must have been other scrips too which weren't discontinued. Therefore, this reason is invalid. Please forward this view too to the authorities. Also, let them know that there is a great demand for this instrument from the traders who trade small quantities, but are regulars in the market.

Thanks
Dear Timepass,

We fully agree with you on utility of this instrument as it provides for better money management and better trading plan for small traders and we are all for it to be re introduced. But SEBI viewed that risk associated with derivative was something that small trader can do without, hence this direction.

We will do our bit and hope for the best.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Last edited:
@ VPS ,

Thanks & Regards.
I also agree that SEBI's plea for closing down MINIFTY doesn't seem to be really authentic.
Their reasoning that retail traders should be guarded from derivatives is just not digestible. I think that retail traders lose more in options than any other segment of traders.

Status
Not open for further replies.