VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried to use nse now software but after putting pwd it started to download script and stopped still at 36% and not moving ahead. i used it on 3g but of no use , is new version not working? i downloaded 1.12 versn from ur site only.
Hi,

New version is working fine. IT team will be in touch with you to resolve this.

best wishes,

Team VPS

poortrader

@VPS

1) Does the demat provider has any scheme for AMC free for lifetime, like one time charges, If yes, how much?
2) What are the charges for credit/debit of shares from demat?

a1b1trader

@VPS

1) Do you allow deep ITM option writing? For example selling nifty 5000 calls at 800 as of now
2) With the premium (800*50=40000) do you allow to write more options?
Hi

1. What is the margin required for taking this trade (for example) on positional basis, after taking into account the premium amount of the option.
2. Do you allow CO for Index Futures (Though mentioned in post 341 above). As I have read somewhere in the forum that CO is not available for Index Futures. Or the rules are different with different brokers.

Thanks

Last edited:

XUV-500

Hi,

It has two part. MIS - auto square off at 3.20, during the day if position goes against trader, M2M is monitored, we get alert at various % auto cut off will happen without notice if market is very volatile or M2M has breached 80% of your margin.

NORMAL - position in NORMAL are against 100% margin Say nifty 1 lot margin is 30k and nifty falls by 2%,(M2M is 5k) trade going 100 points against should make a trader sit up and review his/her decision if not you will get a call on your short margin. If you carry position with short margin then you will get a call after market on this and will be asked to make up the margin. We presume that for a retail trader 100 points move against will ask for review of your trade. If this happens due to Gap up or Down opening then we have given our stance in an earlier reply on this thread.

For more clarity you may give a trade and we will explain or send mail to us at [email protected] for any detail query.

Happy Trading,

Team VPS
Suppose NF is @5900, hence as stated by u in post http://www.traderji.com/brokers-tra...-better-plans-best-pricing-35.html#post874071

MIS- 12K. 80% of it comes 9600 .Equivalent NF points for 9600 MTM loss is 480 NF points.
So my position will not be auto cut off till NF do not go 300+ points in adverse direction.

i Know these are more or less hypothetical questions.Wanna check my understanding.

@VPS

1) Does the demat provider has any scheme for AMC free for lifetime, like one time charges, If yes, how much?
2) What are the charges for credit/debit of shares from demat?
Hi,

1. One time DEMAT a/c opening fee is RS 1600/- with Globe Capital.
2. DEMAT charges are one side only.Charges for Scrip going out from DEMAT is Rs 17/- including taxes.

best wishes,
Team VPS

Hi

1. What is the margin required for taking this trade (for example) on positional basis, after taking into account the premium amount of the option.
2. Do you allow CO for Index Futures (Though mentioned in post 341 above). As I have read somewhere in the forum that CO is not available for Index Futures. Or the rules are different with different brokers.

Thanks
Hi,
1. Margin blocked for above will be Nifty Margin + Premium and you will get benefit of selling premium. If you carry such position then next day onward it will block Nifty Future margin+ Premium required to buy back you position and it will include M2M also. For intra day you will be able to use CO in this.
2. Yes we allow CO for Nifty and Bank Nifty only.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Suppose NF is @5900, hence as stated by u in post http://www.traderji.com/brokers-tra...-better-plans-best-pricing-35.html#post874071

MIS- 12K. 80% of it comes 9600 .Equivalent NF points for 9600 MTM loss is 480 NF points.
So my position will not be auto cut off till NF do not go 300+ points in adverse direction.

i Know these are more or less hypothetical questions.Wanna check my understanding.
Hi,

Taking this situation Yes, but warning signal start from M2M reaching 50%. At any time RMS will not let the overall risk go beyond certain point in the system. Intraday trader taking SL beyond 50- 100 points is very rare, especially a retail trader.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Can the existing DP of my local broker be "connected" with my account with you? Is this possible? What is the procedure and charges for it?

Thanks

Can the existing DP of my local broker be "connected" with my account with you? Is this possible? What is the procedure and charges for it?

Thanks
Hi,

Existing DP can be used to activate your a/c in Cash segment for intra day trading or for taking delivery in your a/c. Selling from your existing DP will not be possible.

best wishes,

Team VPS

poortrader

Hi
1) If a person does not have any demat account can he still open only trading ac with you, if yes, then can he trade intraday in cash or only F&O?

2) If one opens only trading ac with you is there any provision for nomination? If not, what happens in case of death of the ac holder? Do you transfer the balance amount to the linked bank account automatically after a specific period or only on intimation to you by family members?

Status
Not open for further replies.