VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i sum up result of my individual trade using calculator facilitated by you and the amount i received their is difference of 0.82 paise
Hi,

If you notice the brokerage calculator is calculation upto three decimal while back office has to round it off at two decimal figures. Different account head like Stamp/transaction/service tax gets rounded off, hence there will be some difference. But this difference does not escalate with volume. So you may se some variation from brokerage calculator varying between 5 paise to a rupee or so.

All this benefit of rounding off goes towards various taxes only as our brokerage is in round figure of Rs 10/-

best wishes,

team VPS

Hello VPS,

What are ur policies regarding a trade when there is a shorfall of margin when the trade goes against us.?Do u give a call to inform it or do u send a message on the terminal or do u square it off when there is a certain % level reached?
Pls take an example and explain it in futures

Hello VPS,

What are ur policies regarding a trade when there is a shorfall of margin when the trade goes against us.?Do u give a call to inform it or do u send a message on the terminal or do u square it off when there is a certain % level reached?
Pls take an example and explain it in futures
Hi,

It has two part. MIS - auto square off at 3.20, during the day if position goes against trader, M2M is monitored, we get alert at various % auto cut off will happen without notice if market is very volatile or M2M has breached 80% of your margin.

NORMAL - position in NORMAL are against 100% margin Say nifty 1 lot margin is 30k and nifty falls by 2%,(M2M is 5k) trade going 100 points against should make a trader sit up and review his/her decision if not you will get a call on your short margin. If you carry position with short margin then you will get a call after market on this and will be asked to make up the margin. We presume that for a retail trader 100 points move against will ask for review of your trade. If this happens due to Gap up or Down opening then we have given our stance in an earlier reply on this thread.

For more clarity you may give a trade and we will explain or send mail to us at [email protected] for any detail query.

Happy Trading,

Team VPS

Does VPS allow NRML Order with holding at margin for t+5? 100 % margin means if I trade of 10 k, I need to have 10k to trade, no extra margins from brokers?

Does VPS allow NRML Order with holding at margin for t+5? 100 % margin means if I trade of 10 k, I need to have 10k to trade, no extra margins from brokers?
Hi,

We provide holding against 100% margin only. As a discount broker we can not afford to give this kind of facility to the traders. Most of the conventional broking houses provide this facility as they have higher charges, hence, can afford this.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Dear VPS

There are three types of orders

1. NRML
2. CO
3. MIS

Can you please explain each of them with regards to Nifty Futures trading and please mention the margin amount needed in each case

Dear VPS

There are three types of orders

1. NRML
2. CO
3. MIS

Can you please explain each of them with regards to Nifty Futures trading and please mention the margin amount needed in each case
Hi,

NRML is used when you want to carry the position over night. For intra day you use MIS and CO ( MIS and CO will be auto square off at 3.20PM). Margins for them is given below.

We take Nifty at 5900 for this and margin is at 10.28%. For NORMAL it will be around 30K, for MIS it will be 40% of this i.e. around 12k and for CO it will be around 7k

happy trading,

Team VPS

@VPS

1) Do you allow deep ITM option writing? For example selling nifty 5000 calls at 800 as of now
2) With the premium (800*50=40000) do you allow to write more options?

One of the clients with another broker did the same, but the broker cut some of hs position midway after allowing him initially to have a position, so wanted to ask you your stand on this issue
Hi,
Sorry for missing this.

Selling ITM like these is permissible. We do block certain illiquid options but current series options are available.

RMS has a job to do and if they find something that can put the whole system at risk they may act - if M2M hits certain level then RMS will act as per laid down guidelines. So it is like any other option writing situation.

happy trading,

Team VPS

i tried to use nse now software but after putting pwd it started to download script and stopped still at 36% and not moving ahead. i used it on 3g but of no use , is new version not working? i downloaded 1.12 versn from ur site only.

Status
Not open for further replies.