VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi traderite,

Yes..........We have to cancel the remaining pending order after completion of our trade.

I was had a bad experience because of not being careful in cancelling other order. I had done one trade successfully after profit taking order gets executed.

The pending stop loss(new short) order got executed after some time.
Then I was in hope mode that market will make my typo trade as a winning trade and I ended that trade in a big loss.
Lesson I learned in that trade was we should not allow typo trades longer.
We should close those trades immediately.

Happy to trade...
Qreous.
Oh !! this was sad . But as you said that you learnt something out of it, is praiseworthy.

Hi Softy and Rocky...

How is this VPS banner.
Since I am not able to display the flash banner here I am posting the link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/445xovak6r8alfh/VPS%20AD%20SAMPLE%203.swf

Have a look at it and give me feedback to improve this flash.

Qreous...
A pinch of higher speed in changing the slide will be more effective , I think so .
It's quite good. And I agree with Rocky, that 3 seconds transition time of slides is a bit slow, If you can make it 2 seconds it will be fine. :)
Hi Softy & Rocky,

New version of VPS flash banner with some more enhancements.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j0menzk297hm34e/vps%20swf%20format%20sample%205.swf
Suggestions about speed, text , background,transition effects everything welcomed.

Happy to trade...
Qreous.

VPS representative just popped up for a couple of days and then vanished. No body turned up officially from VPS thereafter. Whats the use of AD if we cannot get answers to our queries here ?

VPS representative just popped up for a couple of days and then vanished. No body turned up officially from VPS thereafter. Whats the use of AD if we cannot get answers to our queries here ?
Well it is true but as soft trader and Qreous are clients of VPS , you may ask questions to soft trader & Qreous . They will surely help you out as they are having first hand experience . :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.