VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

a1b1trader

Dear TJ members,

We will be happy to answer your queries regarding services at VPS

Best Wishes
Please let me know, about the plans for trading in e-commodities like eGold, eSilver, eCopper at NSEL, so that I may think of opening an account for all the segments in a go.

Please also include in your answer about trading platform for e-Commodities and if any charges payable for that.

Thanks

Please let me know, about the plans for trading in e-commodities like eGold, eSilver, eCopper at NSEL, so that I may think of opening an account for all the segments in a go.

Please also include in your answer about trading platform for e-Commodities and if any charges payable for that.

Thanks
Dear a1b1trader,

Sorry, We are not providing online services in NSEL. If you have query about any other segment please let us know.

Team VPS

a1b1trader

Dear a1b1trader,

Sorry, We are not providing online services in NSEL. If you have query about any other segment please let us know.

Team VPS
Thanks for the reply
Then are you providing offline services in NSEL.
If yes then what are your plans of brokerage for it and
How the trades are executed offline.

Thanks for the reply
Then are you providing offline services in NSEL.
If yes then what are your plans of brokerage for it and
How the trades are executed offline.
Dear a1b1trader,

Most of our clients do offline trading/investing in NSEL. You may use call and trade facility for this. Volume on NSEL is very low and most of the clients are using it to invest in e-gold/e-silver in form of SIP. Brokerage charged is .05/.5 in NSEL.

Best Wishes

Team VPS

whisky

Dear VPS,

I am looking for opening a new account and I am looking for a Broker who has good presence in Delhi.
Can you please help me with your Delhi Offices detail where I can deposit the form and also please provide the below information.

1 Your history and about Management, qualification & experience?
2 Location, HO,Regd. Off, Branches, No. of employees
3 STATUTORY CHARGES ( Specifically Transaction Charges/Turnover Charges & Clearing Charges)
4 You own DP? Check for DP Charges
5 You have your own clearing? Check for Clearing Charges
6 Client Account Opening Charges
7 Systems offered (NOW/NEST/ODIN ?)
8 Any System/Software Charges
9 Segments Available
10 EXPOSURE provided segment-wise
11 Brokerage Plans
12 SMS Notification-Every Transaction / Day End

Regards..
Seema

Dear VPS,

I am looking for opening a new account and I am looking for a Broker who has good presence in Delhi.
Can you please help me with your Delhi Offices detail where I can deposit the form and also please provide the below information.

1 Your history and about Management, qualification & experience?
2 Location, HO,Regd. Off, Branches, No. of employees
3 STATUTORY CHARGES ( Specifically Transaction Charges/Turnover Charges & Clearing Charges)
4 You own DP? Check for DP Charges
5 You have your own clearing? Check for Clearing Charges
6 Client Account Opening Charges
7 Systems offered (NOW/NEST/ODIN ?)
8 Any System/Software Charges
9 Segments Available
10 EXPOSURE provided segment-wise
11 Brokerage Plans
12 SMS Notification-Every Transaction / Day End

Regards..
Seema
Hi,

Most of the information asked is available on our website. We will answer your queries in brief here.
1. We are in this market as intermediary since 1996 and as member of NSE, BSE and MCX from 2010 onward. We launched our Online Discount broking services in April this year.
2. Although company has registered office in Delhi but we have our Corporate Office at Meerut and as of now our Delhi office is not operational.
3. We have brokerage calculator on our site that will give you all information on STT, Txn Charges and Stamp Duty charges. Clearing charges are included in Txn Charges as we are not a clearing member in NSE F&O segment and MCX.
4. A/c opening charges for all segment is Rs 300/-. If you download our a/c opening form from our site then it is Rs 200/-.( If you open a/c in NSE and MCX for all segment a/c opening fee is Rs 300/ or 200/-).
5. For DP we have tied up with GLOBE Capital and their DP charges are A/C opening Rs 400/- with AMC of Rs 200 or you may opt for lifetime DP w/o AMC for RS 1600/-.
6. We are providing Trading in NSE on NOW and for MCX we are providing ODIN. There are no charges for Trading Platform.
7. Exposure is provided for Intraday only. F&O segment 2.5 times, CDS - 2 times and MCX - 2 times. For Cash segment - F&O stocks - upto 8 times, selected mid cap ( 268) - 4 times. You may read our policy on this on our website.
8. We have introduced Hybrid Plans in online Discount Broking. We have three Plans - Value Plan, Platinum Plan and Smart Plan. Basic charge is Rs 10/- per order or .01% for all segment and it is coupled with MAX CAP Feature, that coverts your pay per order plan into Monthly Fix Plan automatically. You may read our plans in detail on our website.
9. Yes we are providing SMS confirmation at EOD.

Hope we have answered all your queries, if you have any other we will be glad to answer that.

Best wishes,

Team VPS

whisky

Team VPS,

Thanks for your prompt reply and answering my queries but below points got missed out, could you please provide details for below...
1 About Management-qualification & experience?
2 Branches & No. of employees

Regards..
Seema

Team VPS,

Thanks for your prompt reply and answering my queries but below points got missed out, could you please provide details for below...
1 About Management-qualification & experience?
2 Branches & No. of employees

Regards..
Seema
Hi,

You may read about management on our site and we do not have branches, we have frenchise/AP in western UP, MP, Mumbai and Delhi. We have a team of 20 plus here, part of it is dedicated for Online services only.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Hi,

Most of the information asked is available on our website. We will answer your queries in brief here.
1. We are in this market as intermediary since 1996 and as member of NSE, BSE and MCX from 2010 onward. We launched our Online Discount broking services in April this year.
2. Although company has registered office in Delhi but we have our Corporate Office at Meerut and as of now our Delhi office is not operational.
3. We have brokerage calculator on our site that will give you all information on STT, Txn Charges and Stamp Duty charges. Clearing charges are included in Txn Charges as we are not a clearing member in NSE F&O segment and MCX.
4. A/c opening charges for all segment is Rs 300/-. If you download our a/c opening form from our site then it is Rs 200/-.( If you open a/c in NSE and MCX for all segment a/c opening fee is Rs 300/ or 200/-).
5. For DP we have tied up with GLOBE Capital and their DP charges are A/C opening Rs 400/- with AMC of Rs 200 or you may opt for lifetime DP w/o AMC for RS 1600/-.
6. We are providing Trading in NSE on NOW and for MCX we are providing ODIN. There are no charges for Trading Platform.
7. Exposure is provided for Intraday only. F&O segment 2.5 times, CDS - 2 times and MCX - 2 times. For Cash segment - F&O stocks - upto 8 times, selected mid cap ( 268) - 4 times. You may read our policy on this on our website.
8. We have introduced Hybrid Plans in online Discount Broking. We have three Plans - Value Plan, Platinum Plan and Smart Plan. Basic charge is Rs 10/- per order or .01% for all segment and it is coupled with MAX CAP Feature, that coverts your pay per order plan into Monthly Fix Plan automatically. You may read our plans in detail on our website.
9. Yes we are providing SMS confirmation at EOD.

Hope we have answered all your queries, if you have any other we will be glad to answer that.

Best wishes,

Team VPS
Very detailed information you have provided. I am glad for SEEMA to ask such to the point questions and appreciate your effort to put a detailed reply to the queries. :thumb:

Your Hybrid plans seem to be very sensible as the trader has not to commit upfront and the MAX CAP feature brings in the unlimited plan into play.

Looks like I will again have to start the exercise of filling the forms . :lol:

Jai Mata Di

Why margin requirement is very high in VPS?

Dear, VPS,

I am thinking for opening a new account because of your attractive brokerage. But there is only one serious problem: Very high margin requirement with VPS.
One of my friend complained that your margin requirement is very high comparing to other brokers.

Your margin requirement for bank Nifty is about 50,000. Is it true? For last 2 or 3 years overnight margin requirement from NSE is is only about 8-10% for Index Nifty & Bank Nifty. Are you charging 17% for Bank Nifty?

My present broker 5 paisa is charging only about 24,500. How can we trade with double margin. Also my is Nifty margin is about 23,000, you are charging about 30,000. Even discount broker Zerodha is charging below 25,000 for Nifty & Bank Nifty.

Please consider to reduce such abnormally high margin requirement in Bank Nifty & if possible for Nifty too. Otherwise it is impossible to open a account with you for many small traders like us. Below is the standard margin as per NSE followed by at least 5 or more discount broker.

http://5paisa.com/5pit/spma.asp

Please consider..

Status
Not open for further replies.