Was the CRASH EXPECTED == YES IT WAS

C

Czar

Jungle looks like you are new in stocks, live software in stocks is there since ages, bad presumption. even if you search here on traderji you'll find it...

sudoku1

todays close....very imp

the last fortnight has wiped out many from mkts ...both the bulls & the bears...positional bulls have only survived the rott...now technically todays close will b very imp for bulls...v EXIT completely & reenter only on a close abv 18525.
the rally which according to us gave a buy for positional bulls on 27th aug on a sensex close of 14425 (i joined this forum today) may bump at todays close....so bulls....ALERT

Re: todays close....very imp

the last fortnight has wiped out many from mkts ...both the bulls & the bears...positional bulls have only survived the rott...now technically todays close will b very imp for bulls...v EXIT completely & reenter only on a close abv 18525.
the rally which according to us gave a buy for positional bulls on 27th aug on a sensex close of 14425 (i joined this forum today) may bump at todays close....so bulls....ALERT
for long term investors crash or bounce does not matter, we invest and profit always. :)

rkkarnani

Problem with stock markets is getting accurate information.

In forex we have charts updated every minute, so w can always plan an entry and exit. Sometimes even earn $1 per point traded, which is normally 200 to 300 points in a day, on very strong trend days it is as high as 1600 points in a day.

Take gold for exmple, this moves 300 to 2400 points daily.

In stock markets apart from fundamental news t here is nothing to guide a person which is what makes stock markets tougher to trade.

I wish people had charting softwares with tick by tick streaming data from nse or bse.
You can try iris software of Mumbai for tick data of NSE and BSE with charting. The site is www.spidersoftwareindia.com

H

hari09omkar

Problem with stock markets is getting accurate information.
In forex we have charts updated every minute, so w can always plan an entry and exit. .....In stock markets apart from fundamental news t here is nothing to guide a person which is what makes stock markets tougher to trade.

I wish people had charting softwares with tick by tick streaming data from nse or bse.
So u think we trade on our whims,and imagine that this news will reflect a 2% move now in the stock,so go long......finance minister has got a digestive problem,so we should short......Dhoni has proposed Deepika Paducone,so we should hedge our positions?
Afreen to ur imagination.
Professional Day traders can't trade without real time data.But may do so in forest .......

RSI

Any Amibroker Formula for murrey math? If any one is having it, kindly post it here. It will be a great learning experience.
Thanks in advance and regards
R. S. Iyer