Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hari09omkar

Re: Read Ny Blunderous Experience In Intraday

Can we finish this Debate here itself... .
As u wish friend.But the debate was ended with the post no.26 of this thread.Anyways.

And lastly thanks for helping the member with some trading ideas.
Actually,thanks should be given to Saint,who took so many hours of his life to make people understand what a trend really is.:)

H

hari09omkar

bahut badhia idea hai dusare ki trading strategy nikalwane ka
I don't trade with that strategy,although it has a decent percentage of winning in it's favour.BTW,u both share a 007 connection.What is the real connection lukky?;)

L

learn2trade08

sorry to come in between...
educomp is a gem of a stock...infact it perhaps is the only stock which hasnt given me much issues in life.the beauty of educomp is it lets you exploit it till you are full.
and i dont trade it on a daily basis,only when a trade arises.
;)

Instead of Boasting here about things of Educomp and all that find me a man if you are so SURe as you tell many philosophies of wise men and foolish men.

Tell me , can you Trade Educomp successfully , did you make good profits in its Trades???? If you did then talk otherwise we are wasting each others time on philosophies and Theories... Trading also requires Screen experience and Practical knowledge , Rattafying theories wont help

Instead of talking with me TELL thread creator how he will regain money in Educomp????? I could just give advise to him , you are so confident give him some trading ideas.

coolboy007

No.I didn't take your point still.Please read your first post of this thread...u complained about Educomp.Educomp was not the culprit.
Aree mere Bhai maaf kar de. Galti ho gayi baat kar ke tum se... Happy:)

And first of all my suggestion was to a Novice , being a professional why would you find any fault in any stock, you must be earning in every trade you do, not others lolzzz
And Yes Educomp is a Lovely , beautiful , good mannered Scrip which behaves exactly like PRO traders want it to like a Sweet pomeranian.

Bas tum khush raho aaka

Ganesh543

Guess Nifty Levels Of Today

Guess Nifty Levels Of Today Thats Feb 20,2009

My Guess

Nifty will open on 2790

Nifty Will Make High Of 2820

Nifty Will make a low of 2680

Whats your guess

C

Czar

Re: Guess Nifty Levels Of Today Thats Feb 20,2009

Suggest you make a general Guessing thread rather than a new one everyday...

H

hari09omkar

Aree mere Bhai maaf kar de.
Dia.

And first of all my suggestion was to a Novice
Novice needs more correct answers.

And Yes Educomp is a Lovely , beautiful , good mannered Scrip which behaves exactly like PRO traders want it to like a Sweet pomeranian.
Only one objection...change the last word of your this sentence to Amisha Patel or Deepika Padukon.

Bas tum khush raho aaka
Pairi Pona to bola nahi tumne,khush kaise rahu,Aladin?:)

U

uasish

hari,

You are best went enraged,in crisp detail the gist of years experience.:)

Asish

Status
Not open for further replies.