Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Re: Read Ny Blunderous Experience In Intraday

Yes.

Yes.

And screen experience comes from watching Kareena Kapoor in bikini in the silver screen.I know it.

If the TS is intelligent enough,he can figure out his faults by himself.Still if u are asking....

This forum is full of trading ideas...reading them,specially that of Saint,a newbie trader must have the idea of what is a 'trend'.Forget other good market-behaviour ideas of Market Profile(it's not a system,it's a concept) and it's beautiful idea of First hour range development by day traders and then taking over of the non-day traders(which include swing traders and investors alike),and using a bell curve to analyze market action...Just concentrate on the trend.Idea > to be with the trend.Take a 30 minute chart...trend was up that day in 30...5 minutes went up the day before.So what should be the trade direction as a newbie? Buy.Never short this high volume breakout...that's it,trail it with either ATR or swing low and keep booking 1/4th of profit with each 1% move up,untill it reduces to 25% of intial amount.Get out in profit at 3:25(if trail stop didn't trigger earlier).

This is the simplest of the strategies.But it's the start only,it can be made very profitable with high percentage winning if u mix the concepts of 'Range' and 'Value' of Market Profile.

If u need to find more on trend trading,u have to dig out on your own,don't expect a readymade system to handover to u...That's enough.Have a start now Sir.
One of the best.Thks.:D

U mean u could make 2000 rs per share the next day...... nice.... traderji is going places with such posts
Oh i guess you people need some more explaination on this devastated topic.here it goes

first of all i never mentioned the "PER SHARE" thing, Please go back and check

Second, If you bought 10 shares and educomp fell by 100 rs, then you lose 1000

Now, next day Educomp ends 200 rs up.

Now id the time to get your calculator,

First press 10 * 100 =1000 (which is supposed to be loss)
Now press 10* 200 =2000 ( next day close)

Now what will your profit be?

Ok ok dont worry will help you, take your calculator again

press 2000 -1000 =1000

Hurray your problem is solved now.

If you can go places even i can, leave alone traderji

ash.paul

Re: Guess Nifty Levels Of Today Thats Feb 20,2009

I do that to get more responses and more guesses date catches the attention of visitor making them read and reply
I am not in the position to guess but I can surely guess where ru comming from.
Take it easy. happy guessing!

praveen taneja

Re: Guess Nifty Levels Of Today Thats Feb 20,2009

Guess Nifty Levels Of Today Thats Feb 20,2009

My Guess

Nifty will open on 2790

Nifty Will Make High Of 2820

Nifty Will make a low of 2680

Whats your guess
Bro veru anxious to know why u prefer daily opening 2790:eek:
yday too ur guess was 2790 open:D

H

hari09omkar

hariom bahi
saint method kisney banaya hai kya koi FII hay
Han...Saint method FII ne banaya.

saint method mukho nahi samajh mein aata hai
uskey thread mein kafi samay aur paisa barbad kiya
Paisa barbad to hoga hi...Traderji 5000$ leta hai har bar login karke Saint ke thread parne ke lie.It was obvious.

and then I started trading with my own analysis
Wah!

I note down highs and lows of various stock of previous day
eg. If Educomp High = 2144 and low =1950 and close =2015
And now on trading day I buy educomp when it cross previous day high tht
means when it cross 2144 i put stop loss buy order above 2144 like 2146
when my order triggered I book 50% of my trade @ 1% profit and rest 50% balance leaves for profit to be run
and same for short selling
I short sell Educomp on trading day when it breaks its previous day's low
as 1950 i put sell stop loss order at 1948
and same way of profit booking
I always put stop los of 0.8%
can any one contribute in this
Yes I can.Few additional indicator...Use a 79.12345 day moving average to predict the day's high and use the Colour of the skirt of Mitali Mukherji to exit(like blue skirt > exit,red skirt > hold).Rest of your strategy is extremely useful and better than Saint's.

sudoku1

Re: Can Anyone Tell Some Best Volatile Intraday Stocks ?

EDUCOMP SEEMS COMMON HERE.......that xplains the govt inquiry in inside trading....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.