Status
Not open for further replies.
L

learn2trade08

Re: Read Ny Blunderous Experience In Intraday

There we go educomp down 15% again....This was written all over the wall in the past few sessions...just learn buddy and educomp will reward you.
Educomp,my love.
:D

prasadam

Is my tone that obvious? :)

Yes, its me, though have decided to just watch and read, because whenever I try to go after some tipster, Traderji comes along and bans me... so.... its just watch, read, and see newbies getting sacrificed in the hands of tipsters........

Traderji's attitude has made me care a damn about people following tips here....

Missing your wit and sarcasm.

keep posting.

prasadam

today i sell educomp and my team sell it
as per previous day low
we short sell i @ 1968 as per my previous tread at morning
and cover 50% at 2% proft and rest 50% leave to run my profit with stop loss @0.8%
now it goes down and we cover 50% @ 1790 its make today 8900/- with only 50 shares trading in educomp.

2 & 3rd trade which trigeered as per morning thread is dlf and relinfra and make me good profit both.
Sarlamonu.

why don't you open a thread as suggested by Bandlab the other day in dhiraj's thread.?
so that we can follow you.

biyasc

today i sell educomp and my team sell it
as per previous day low
we short sell i @ 1968 as per my previous tread at morning
and cover 50% at 2% proft and rest 50% leave to run my profit with stop loss @0.8%
now it goes down and we cover 50% @ 1790 its make today 8900/- with only 50 shares trading in educomp.

2 & 3rd trade which trigeered as per morning thread is dlf and relinfra and make me good profit both.
how many players are in, in your team?:D

biyasc

y who not strict in this stratedy
as u mention u have tried it 3/4 years
so please be strict to your rules
and don't follow any players
if u know ur rules then only u can be success, if trying any one method, it's impossible
to under'stand them. so please make a strategy of ur's and paper trade it because
all are here to loose money and make profits from them
If u loose money I am here to make profit only from u
U can understand this
mail me i will discuss with u
i have never told that i tried it for 3/4 years. i tried for few months, 3/4 years ago...

thanks sir, for all of your valuable advices.

prasadam

prasadam
I am not going to open any thread here.
As my team is already in a success.
But from my point of view u can contact me
kindly mail me ur message private :-
my id : [email protected]
Thanks. But, not interested.

If you want to share something, share here. else, leave us.

Firstly,have a good dictionary.I wrote the word 'Skirt',which doesn't mean 'chaddi'.It's very decent dress.Secondly,who is my relative? Are u in your senses?

Whom do u refer as my relaive? What are u talking?

Moderators!!

Mera galti to bata de bhai,bad me ban kar dena! BTW,your language is very good!

Now this I will not tolerate for a single instance.This member has made a direct hit to the Hindu belief! He made Lord Krishna a characterless personality! Basooriwala,makhanchor!!! This insane person should make public apology for degrading Lord Krishna! Or he should be banned.Period.
Sir,i hvae seen you for a long time here.I know you would feel bad but i think you yourself have started all these quoting and explaining each line of few small mishchief makers.Hope you understand.I am not telling that you have done anything wrong but just see these people will not stop replying and they may get worse to gain attention.Just look at the way the other guy is speaking.we can clearly know they dont deserve to even listen to what seniors like you say.Please ignore these mischief makers and preserve your precious time sir.Even i may be sort of pinched on my butt if the above(sarla) person sees this message.but i dont care.

y u r not ready to tolerate this
what's the meaning of skirt and ch.........
can u tell me
no god is here for ur we believe in only trading god
which is ourselves, most peoples believe not to tell god
god is in every one's heart
I am brahmin and can tell u about the gord,
so pls. kindly ever be such a buck to make me knowledge about skirt or ch....
I can not know color
but I know that's ur lanuguage
My grammer and my mind is only mine dont tell me about god
pls. be beleive in a god and don't tell me about god
it would be better to stop this nomadic nonsense here.no one is listening to you still you are goin on and on and on with this simply sceptical talk of yours.

H

hari09omkar

Saurabh,it seems u also have done some mistake!Now face the music.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.