Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganesh543

Re: Why Indian Markets Rised On Friday 6th Feb 09

Ganesh, trying to follow the market gives better results, than trying to predict its moves.
I agree with you but following market even was very tough on 6th Feb 09 , market was moving like pendulum on negative and positive sides with lack of conviction , overall making me to watch it by surprise

Ganesh543

That is because of the Short Covering. Wait till it falls again
Yes I totally agree with you short selling was done on such a heavy basis that later short recovery come up in abnormal way ,that give me a new lesson share market that very negative markets are likely to close higher .......:)

praveen taneja

Friend I feel its just a distribution phase bcoz see vollume n OI in 2000,2100 puts

Dear Friends

Negative Market Depth ,Negative Market queues , why Indian market rised on 6th Feb 09 Friday in such a senario.

I was deeply surprised with such a move please help me why my insight and analysis of market should go down failed on Friday 6th Feb 2009

Ganesh
"What" is more important than "why" in markets.

psvaja

I think, it is just short covering ahead of week end. nothing more than that. again there will be two holidays on tuesday & wednesday. May resume downward journey atleast from thursday, if not from monday.

Regards,

Pravin

Ganesh543

I think, it is just short covering ahead of week end. nothing more than that. again there will be two holidays on tuesday & wednesday. May resume downward journey atleast from thursday, if not from monday.

Regards,

Pravin
Yes Praveen I agree with you on this

Yes could be it was a relief rally but it was higly unexpected for my research outputs , I kept watching the market with surprise but it never followed my expectation
Saint's quotation is very relevant in this context:

"You cannot change the direction of the wind,but you CAN adjust your sail."

Ganesh543

Which Is The Best Site To View Intraday Chart Of 5 stocks at the same time ?

Dear friends

At www.nse-india.com we can only view one intraday chart at a time ....

Is their any website where we can easily view the intraday chart of 4-5 stocks at the same time opening them in 4-5 windows and refreshing them as and when require

Ganesh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.