Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganesh543

Re: Why Indian Markets Rised On Friday 6th Feb 09

Saint's quotation is very relevant in this context:

"You cannot change the direction of the wind,but you CAN adjust your sail."
wow Karvy Ji great right quote at right times...........hope once I change my sail direction wind may keep blowing(Nifty) in same direction atleast for 10 points lol :)

Thanks for nice quote ........:)

Re: Why Indian Markets Rised On Friday 6th Feb 09

wow Karvy Ji great right quote at right times...........hope once I change my sail direction wind may keep blowing(Nifty) in same direction atleast for 10 points lol :)

Thanks for nice quote ........:)
And don't forget the trailing stoploss:)

columbus

Re: I was Captured In My Intraday Trade Of 9th March 09 .......

Yes I agree with you but I always believe someday I would design a way to predict stock market moves accurately .......and I like intraay trading since I buy and sell share at good prices of selected companies but I end up 50-50 type of results lol .......

We shall over come We shall over come someday ...........days in my heart I do believe .....:)
Hi Ganesh,

There are many people here who are TRADING profitably over years ,to name a few uasish, saint, sunil .........................(many others ,sorry for not naming you).

Last edited:

Ganesh543

Hi Ganesh,

There are many people here who are TRADING profitably over years ,to name a few uasish, saint, sunil .........................(many others ,sorry for not naming you).
I am sorry Coloumbus this time I am not in your list ........but one day you will put my name on top of your list that too in profit making traders yes.......:)

columbus

Hi Ganesh,

I am sorry Coloumbus this time I am not in your list ........but one day you will put my name on top of your list that too in profit making traders yes.......:)
That is the spirit.Keep it up.To be frank ,I did not want to include the word YOU in the
message INTENTIONALLY..........................(many others ,sorry for not naming you).In fact I wanted to use the word THEM.
I edited the message but I found you already REPLIED to it.

Anyway,happy trading, cheers.

Will Nifty Come Down To 1000 And Sensex To 4000 points Again ?

Dear Friends

Nifty and Sensex are being pushed back on daily basis , and unfortunately when I go short Nifty start rising and when I go long Nifty continues to fall lol ,

But overall I can see that Nifty and Sensex are falling like anything ......

Daily 20-70 points are lost on sensex and 100-300 on sensex....

Even more negative news comes every day saying worlds economy is squeezing faster and faster ...........

I am sure the news flow indicates Nifty will go back to 1000 point and Sensex to 4000 point .........

Do you agree with me ...on this ....how far will markets are expected to fall..........:)

Ganesh

Status
Not open for further replies.