Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will Nifty Come Down To 1000 And Sensex To 4000 points Again ?

I am looking for extension of current market downside trend for atleast one year yes I can be wrong also

Stage OF World War III is being set it can happen anytime 2010 -2012 just see number of countires ending up threating each other today :)

sudoku1

Yes even if our indices depend on world indices US index is at 12 years low Japan indeces is at 26 years low and similarly other indices are down does that mean that Indian markets too are going to touch 12 or 26 years low that comes to be around 1000 points NIfty and 4000 points sensex.......:)

the lessons 2 b learnt....

http://optionarmageddon.ml-implode.com/2009/03/11/panics-and-booms-1897/

:)

Sensex / Nifty can go to any level (Down or Up). Reasons for market going down (Short Term) -- Political instability not only in India but around, downfall in world indices, unforseen events like natural calamities, war etc. Upward move in short term can be because of improvement in world economy because of stimulus packages by major countries and above all SENTIMENT.

praveen taneja

I am looking for extension of current market downside trend for atleast one year yes I can be wrong also
You can beeeeeeeeeeeee hahahah u will b 100%
Bro can u tell us how u reach on this wonderful conclusion

Shocking Up Move On Friday 13th March 2009

Dear Friends

See the following reports till date .....

1)World economy is contracting at very fast rate and developing countries has notices loss of 145 trillion dollars from economy/capital markets .....

2)The economic crisis would continue for at least from 1 to 1.5 years

3)Sensex and Nifty would see atleast 7000 and 2400 if not less

4)World bank report said that developing countries would not be able to raise the debts and loans much needed for economic growth

5)60 percent developing countries are worst hit by povery right now

6)Indian market will perform poorly due to poor global queues

7)Till election Indian market wont see any recovery

8)On each rally one should close any open position

9)Equity markets will crash at faster rate and money will go to commodities

10)IT and other industry would notice huge job cuts

ohhhhh my GOD so much of negative news I switched my ULIP based plan from equity fund to protector fund .........

But I was shocked to see the move on Friday 13th 2009 ........where so much of negativity has gone .........I was stunned and hurt as again I failed in anticipating move of market ....

Today I made 10 rupeese from the market when most good stock are 6-9 percent up ending up in remorse ........

Your view and feedback are highly appreciated ....

Thanks
Ganesh :confused:

You can beeeeeeeeeeeee hahahah u will b 100%
Bro can u tell us how u reach on this wonderful conclusion

Bro market has moved from

Sensex 25000 to 8200
Nifty 6200 to 2575

For the same reasons dear I suggested it can go upto 1000 Nifty and 4000 sensex :cool:

Re: Shocking Up Move On Friday 13th March 2009

Dear Friends

See the following reports till date .....

1)World economy is contracting at very fast rate and developing countries has notices loss of 145 trillion dollars from economy/capital markets .....

2)The economic crisis would continue for at least from 1 to 1.5 years

3)Sensex and Nifty would see atleast 7000 and 2400 if not less

4)World bank report said that developing countries would not be able to raise the debts and loans much needed for economic growth

5)60 percent developing countries are worst hit by povery right now

6)Indian market will perform poorly due to poor global queues

7)Till election Indian market wont see any recovery

8)On each rally one should close any open position

9)Equity markets will crash at faster rate and money will go to commodities

10)IT and other industry would notice huge job cuts

ohhhhh my GOD so much of negative news I switched my ULIP based plan from equity fund to protector fund .........

But I was shocked to see the move on Friday 13th 2009 ........where so much of negativity has gone .........I was stunned and hurt as again I failed in anticipating move of market ....

Today I made 10 rupeese from the market when most good stock are 6-9 percent up ending up in remorse ........

Your view and feedback are highly appreciated ....

Thanks
Ganesh :confused:
Markets are like that only......Sometimes market ignores bad news and gain shraply. sometimes ignores good news and corrects sharply.
Market always surprises you. Most of the times expect the market to do unexpected things. This is market........
Today`s reason may be bear rally short covering by short sellers.........

Markets are like that only......Sometimes market ignores bad news and gain shraply. sometimes ignores good news and corrects sharply.
Market always surprises you. Most of the times expect the market to do unexpected things. This is market........
Today`s reason may be bear rally short covering by short sellers.........
Yes but than what is the importance of news in that case are news made to confuse investors I have seen market mostly moves against news shocking everyone on daily basis lol :)

prasadam

Yes but than what is the importance of news in that case are news made to confuse investors I have seen market mostly moves against news shocking everyone on daily basis lol :)
you have the answer. act on it.
:)

kapil123

By the time news is out, it is time to book profits for the Smart Money.

Status
Not open for further replies.