Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Re: Shocking Up Move On Friday 13th March 2009

Hi Ganesh,

Todays Move Shouldn't Have Come As A Shock Just For A Couple Of Reasons

a) Yesterday We Closed Only 183 Point Up Because There Was A Lot Of Trepidation In The Market Whether DOW Could Follow Through On Thursday

b) Since DOW Did Follow Through On Thursday, Therefore Earlier Trepidation Was Discarded In Favour Of The Rally You Saw Today.

Since We Had A Gap Up Look For Next Few Sessions To Close The Gap & That Possibly Could Provide A Point Of Entry Or Re-Entry For Short Time Frame For You.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

praveen taneja

Re: Will Nifty Come Down To 1000 And Sensex To 4000 points Again ?

Bro market has moved from

:rofl: to 8200
Nifty 6200 to 2575

For the same reasons dear I suggested it can go upto 1000 Nifty and 4000 sensex :cool:
Bro where u saw that Data :lol:
I know less about mkt when 25000 on sensex came

Bro where u saw that Data :lol:
I know less about mkt when 25000 on sensex came
Dear it was in 2007 when sensex moved near 25000 mark if I remember correctl but my point was to let you know the reasons why sensex may come down to 4000 level :)

Hi Ganesh,

Todays Move Shouldn't Have Come As A Shock Just For A Couple Of Reasons

a) Yesterday We Closed Only 183 Point Up Because There Was A Lot Of Trepidation In The Market Whether DOW Could Follow Through On Thursday

b) Since DOW Did Follow Through On Thursday, Therefore Earlier Trepidation Was Discarded In Favour Of The Rally You Saw Today.

Since We Had A Gap Up Look For Next Few Sessions To Close The Gap & That Possibly Could Provide A Point Of Entry Or Re-Entry For Short Time Frame For You.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Dear Savant Garde

I do agree with you sensex rallied 450 points almost and Nifty 107 approz so
where the huge negativity has suddenly gone in 10 session sensex falls by 45o points and in one session it picksup 450 points it is stunning move of markets

see the above negative queues I have collected

Whenever I am negative on market market are positive and vice versa why it is happening with me ................

I am failing again and yet again analysing market moves ...........

Ganesh

Is their any way to Guess the speed of market movement ?

Dear Friiends

Sometimes markets moves up at speed of 10 points per hour other times 50 points per hour what are the signs that can help us to judge the speed with which market can move up or down ..........

Market depth can only be accountable for 50 percent indicator

High speed high volatitlity markets can be guessed I am not sure example you took intraday position and market moved by 100 points in 20 minutes and it made or breaked you how can we guess the speed with which markets moves...........

I keep imagining speed is silent killer and silent generator that makes or breaks the hearts in the market

Ganesh

sudoku1

Dear it was in 2007 when sensex moved near 25000 mark if I remember correctl but my point was to let you know the reasons why sensex may come down to 4000 level :)
the simple way to arrive upon a target for sensex is :

downside target = current sensex - current nifty
upside target > current sensex + nifty:D

sudoku1

Re: Is their any way to Guess the speed of market movement ?

Dear Friiends

Sometimes markets moves up at speed of 10 points per hour other times 50 points per hour what are the signs that can help us to judge the speed with which market can move up or down ..........

Market depth can only be accountable for 50 percent indicator

High speed high volatitlity markets can be guessed I am not sure example you took intraday position and market moved by 100 points in 20 minutes and it made or breaked you how can we guess the speed with which markets moves...........

I keep imagining speed is silent killer and silent generator that makes or breaks the hearts in the market

Ganesh
indeed speed is a silent killer
100 crs vanished @ the speed of every 5 mints since 21k:lol:

sudoku1

Dear Savant Garde

I do agree with you sensex rallied 450 points almost and Nifty 107 approz so
where the huge negativity has suddenly gone in 10 session sensex falls by 45o points and in one session it picksup 450 points it is stunning move of markets

see the above negative queues I have collected

Whenever I am negative on market market are positive and vice versa why it is happening with me ................

I am failing again and yet again analysing market moves ...........

Ganesh
mkts follow buy on rumours sell on news....
rome was not built in a day.....so a 2/3 days kind of rally cannot pour confidence...
now on ur point of sensex rising 'terribly ' ystrday...
imagine if sensex as per 'ur' rule should fall on every negative news....what will happen....
the amount of news right from 2008 should have brought sensex 2 around only 100 or say'0'.....close the stock xchanges.....

so those who had sold earlier take their profits which brings the rally or those who feel the levels attractive go in for buying:)

Last edited:

Trendlines are made to b broken some day... levels are made to crack some day ... don't try to predict because that can affect our decisions...trade the price...not the views

simple..simpler...simplest

Capricorn

Haven't we lost focus out here. No matter where the indices go how do we capitalize on the moves should be the issue. Right ???

Status
Not open for further replies.