Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shocking Up Move On Friday 13th March 2009

You're refering to long-term prophecies as something that should give market future direction. What was being discounted when we moved from 6k to 2.5k? All of what you refered to. It's the future markets are trying to discount, not what's out there. So, when you hear City say it was profitable (operationally anyway), when you hear other banks come out with something similar - see initial signs of analysts being more negative than the actual numbers, you have signs of an up move. Friday the 13th was one of the more obvious ups. When global markets rally, and you have a lot of short build up, you're going to go the other way 9 times out of 10.

Re: Is their any way to Guess the speed of market movement ?

indeed speed is a silent killer
100 crs vanished @ the speed of every 5 mints since 21k:lol:
I think with analysis we can comeup to upmove or downmove prediction and not the speed

Sometimes the speed of market shivers me from inside why market suddenly picked up speed is a tough question that I keep asking myself without any response..........

Thanks
Ganesh :)

Dear Friends

See the following reports till date .....

1)World economy is contracting at very fast rate and developing countries has notices loss of 145 trillion dollars from economy/capital markets .....

2)The economic crisis would continue for at least from 1 to 1.5 years

3)Sensex and Nifty would see atleast 7000 and 2400 if not less

4)World bank report said that developing countries would not be able to raise the debts and loans much needed for economic growth

5)60 percent developing countries are worst hit by povery right now

6)Indian market will perform poorly due to poor global queues

7)Till election Indian market wont see any recovery

8)On each rally one should close any open position

9)Equity markets will crash at faster rate and money will go to commodities

10)IT and other industry would notice huge job cuts

ohhhhh my GOD so much of negative news I switched my ULIP based plan from equity fund to protector fund .........

But I was shocked to see the move on Friday 13th 2009 ........where so much of negativity has gone .........I was stunned and hurt as again I failed in anticipating move of market ....

Today I made 10 rupeese from the market when most good stock are 6-9 percent up ending up in remorse ........

Your view and feedback are highly appreciated ....

Thanks
Ganesh :confused:
Ganesh,

Good analysis - imho...the up move is due to "low price long term buyers" (like MF and people sitting with Fixed Deposit money) and Synchronization with global market.

On top, Market Operators took the opportunity to slaughter the bear mass for obvious reasons.

The points you have gathered from awesome analysis is 'slow poison' and would surely show the impact sooner or little later.

If you notice Nifty High are coming down week by week though Lows are either sustained or raised a bit...this means once the range becomes too narrow it has to fall for the reasons you have listed.

rgds, Nisha

Ganesh,

Good analysis - imho...the up move is due to "low price long term buyers" (like MF and people sitting with Fixed Deposit money) and Synchronization with global market.

On top, Market Operators took the opportunity to slaughter the bear mass for obvious reasons.

The points you have gathered from awesome analysis is 'slow poison' and would surely show the impact sooner or little later.

If you notice Nifty High are coming down week by week though Lows are either sustained or raised a bit...this means once the range becomes too narrow it has to fall for the reasons you have listed.

rgds, Nisha
Dear Nisha

Thanks for your important feedback ......infact bears were badly hit shorting stocks and finding no way to exit on Friday 13th 2009 ......

Even I only dare to short at 2700 levels and luckily nifty came back to 2694/86 twice and given me oppurtunity to exit booking 10 rupeese profit lol ........

But once it sustained above 2700 I was stunned ohhh my GOD what is this ........no one was buying at 2575 and at 2700 everyone is buying lol

Hope as you even agree that downtrend has not yes stopped and Indian markets will see atleast 2400 Nifty and 7000 sebnsex if not below .........

Thanks
Ganesh :)

SavantGarde

Hi Ganesh,

First Things First Try & Get The Market Direction Right, Atleast 80% Correct, Thereafter You Can Try For Rate Of Change Or Speed Of Movement As You Put It.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

Dear Friiends

Sometimes markets moves up at speed of 10 points per hour other times 50 points per hour what are the signs that can help us to judge the speed with which market can move up or down ..........

Market depth can only be accountable for 50 percent indicator

High speed high volatitlity markets can be guessed I am not sure example you took intraday position and market moved by 100 points in 20 minutes and it made or breaked you how can we guess the speed with which markets moves...........

I keep imagining speed is silent killer and silent generator that makes or breaks the hearts in the market

Ganesh

Hi Ganesh,

First Things First Try & Get The Market Direction Right, Atleast 80% Correct, Thereafter You Can Try For Rate Of Change Or Speed Of Movement As You Put It.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde
Could you give a few pointers on how to get the direction of the market movement right in a general way without going extensively into technicals mr. Savant Garde?

thankyou,

karvy

biyasc

Hi Ganesh,

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde
thanks savant......

The speed of the market is determined by the general public consensus! If there is a frenzy of buying by the general trading public the market shoots up faster than normal. I am not aware of any indicator or AWS that would signal this before it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.