Which is the best Technical Analysis Software ?

Hello,
I know there is a need and hence we are starting data feed directly from NSE from next month. Only for F&O to start with. We will expand it later to Cash Segment depending on the response.

Best regards,

AmiBroker-India
Hi,

Looking forward to your live RT data......

Thanks & Regards,:clapping:
The Monk
There is Method in the Madness.......

dear all,

i have been using spider ace for last 2 years .
its benefits are

1) one time cost of rs 10000/-

2) yearly cost around 5000-

3) very helpful support.

4) reliable .

i am tempted to know about others.

thnks

sumit

rrmhatre72

Hi a small suggestion...If ur completely new to the softwares..If ur not a newbie plzz ignore this post...Dont directly jump into one just because every one uses it and creates a hype...start with basic free ones...look around you have plenty of sites that give u free daily and intraday charts in which u can even customize the indcators..Have a looka t them and get accustomed to them before even thinkin of writing codes and all...Just a suggestion..all the best..
Hi PK,

Pls suggest few of them.

Respected Sirs,

I am actually from ChartNexus, a freeware come with free 3-year NSE/BSE EOD data, update daily.

It does not support Real-time feed, but EOD gives strong TA signals (too). We do not intend to charge 3-year of data for unlimited period of time.

For those traders who going for quicker/more solid screening, XPertTrader is the module to combine Candlesticks and Indicators signals, but only available with subscription. XPertTrader users will be given 15 years EOD data together for all markets (US & Asia markets).

If you are interested, do give our site a visit. :) At:
www.chartnexus.com/products

Hello,

We are official AmiBroker Vendor for India. AmiBroker has all the features that you are looking for.

Regarding AmiBroker Editions :
AmiBroker comes in 2 editions, Standard and Professional. While both editions have the capabilities to show real-time charts, AmiBroker Standard Edition lets you see real-time charts upto 1 min (smallest candle) and do corresponding analysis (Scanning / Exploration / Back-testing and Optimization). AmiBroker Professional does not have any such limitation and can let you see charts of any duration (5 sec., 15 sec., or even tick chart like 10 ticks, 100 ticks, etc.) and do corresponding analysis. There are other differences too and for detailed comparison, please visit http://www.tradinganalysis.co.in/page.php?page=Version-Compare

AmiBroker Price Structure :
AmiBroker Standard Edition : Rs.9,950/-
AmiBroker Professional Edition : Rs.13,925/-.
AmiBroker Ultimate Pack Pro : Rs.20,425/- which consists of :
  • AmiBroker Professional Edition,
  • AmiQuote (data software which downloads EOD quotes from Yahoo) and,
  • AFL Code Wizard (a utility for users to write their Buy-Sell-Short-Cover rules without having to know the AFL AmiBroker Formula Language).
The above prices are inclusive of 4% VAT and Tax Invoice is sent to all clients with AmiBroker Installation CD.

AmiBroker is a non-subscription type of software meaning, once you purchase it, it is yours for lifetime and you dont have to pay any charges further for AmiBroker. But as every charting / analysis software needs data, AmiBroker too will need data to analyse upon. That will be the only recurring expense at your end.

To know more about why AmiBroker is a better choice, please visit us online at www.tradinganalysis.co.in

We will try to answer your doubts posted here as soon as possible but for quick support, feel free to contact us on [email protected] .

Best regards,

AmiBroker-India

Hello Sir,

I am interested for Amibroker,

can i have Live Demo of software ?

i was looking for video tutorial to configure the software
, but

videos are not working,, its saws errors ,,,

u can check it urself

http://www.tradinganalysis.co.in/live_support.html <---- only 1st video is working rest of below mentioned are not working ......

To see video of downloading and installation of AmiBroker alongwith general layout features of AmiBroker, Click Here
To see video of AmiBroker Configuration for importing real-time / EOD data from TDI, Click Here
To see video of most common as well as advanced features of AmiBroker, Click Here
To see video of TDI download (Real time data downloader software) and its installation, Click Here
To see video of features of TDI and its configuration for importing real-time data, EOD data from Yahoo and PIB (Power India Bulls), Click Here

so please if u can,,,plzz

provide Video tutorial to operate the software and Live Demo

Thanking you,

Akki

Although I am a MetaStock user I am tempted to consider Amibroker.

How easy (or difficult) is it to learn the coding language in Amibroker. Also do you provide the live (real-time) data feed?
Hey anand, plz tell metastock is easy to use or not ? is there any monthly fee or just one time purchase ?
Is it good for indian market and how u get RT data ?

I took the TAKitpro software two days back. The software gives lot of false signals, due to which i lost 10k on first day and 5k on second day. Before buying I had asked whether real time technical charts are available, they told it is supported. After buying they are giving delayed technical charts, which is already available in finance.yahoo and NSE websites. I asked them to pay back the money, but they refused.

Dibyendu and Nitish are the two guys who are interacting with customers. Both do not have the etiquette on how to speak. You can use EMA 20 and 50 technical indicators on NSE website and create your own buy/sell signals. That is more accurate than TAKit pro. Dont loose your 15k by paying for the software which is available for free over net.

If you check the message posted about TAKit pro in other websites, it is all same. So it is clear that the same guy is posting all the messages.

Don't go for TAKit pro from www.livetradesystem.com