Which is the best Technical Analysis Software ?

checkout the one by Economic Times :

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/technical-charts

It offers:
[1] Real-Time End of the Day and Intraday Data across all Stocks & Indices (NSE & BSE)
[2] Multiple Chart Types (Candles, Bars, Mountain etc.)
[3] 80+ Technical Indicators (MACD, RSI, Moving Averages, ADX etc...)
[4] Intelligent Drawing features
[5] Comparison with other symbols
[6] Visual Customization
[7] Save layouts & drawings (Server Side Synchronization)
and much more across all devices

Disclaimer: I'm the product guy for this kind of stuff at ET

Hello,
I heavily trade using technicals and have tried and tested quite a few softwares.
Among a few that i think are cost effective and one that does an excellent job to give you flexibility is 1MarketView 'cheetah'. It is relatively new to the market but is more or less equivalent in terms of features of leading software in the market which i have used.
so if you are looking for a software at relatively lower prices do consider 1marketview.

And i'm would also like to know of other such softwares. Please suggest some.

Hello,
I heavily trade using technicals and i have used quite a few softwares in the past. One of the few that i remember to be cost effective and one that gives a trader flexibility in use is 1marketview 'cheetah'. Although it new to the market it is more or less at par in terms of features with the leading technical analysis softwares with the bonus of lower prices.

I would like some suggestions for softwares myself. So please feel free to suggest a few. I trade intra day.

hi.. i would suggest you to go with investarindia.Investar is a software with integrated Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis, a great tool if you believe in using both the techniques. It supports NSE, BSE, NSE F&O, MCX and NCDEX.
http://www.investarindia.com/
I find this software very easy to understand and price wise this software fits in my budget.