Wolfe Waves

a1b1trader

NF -ww daily tf tgt 6260 9.12.13

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Target done with a bang in 3 days.
Though this -ww was of daily TF with ETA falling on 16.12.13, but it met the target 2 trading days earlier.

Further I would like to share one more observation, though it is not very perfect, so as to say 90-100%, but it gives many times good moves.

I have observed that sometime 1-4 target trendline of a -ww forms baseline of a +ww, that is, it forms 1-3-5 trendline of a +ww (may be with some minor changes).

So if the present target (downmove) doesnt fall much, then we may see an upmove in 1-2 trading days.

a1b1trader

This is not valid +WW

For +WW, point 1 can not be above point 4.
Yeah, this is what rule says.
But I have seen many such +ww meeting targets where point 1 was above point 4 and -ww where point 1 was below point 4.

The recent example,
Just see above post 1452, -ww of LT that met the target, inspite of, point 1 is below point 4. Isnt it

myamit

Yeah, this is what rule says.
But I have seen many such +ww meeting targets where point 1 was above point 4 and -ww where point 1 was below point 4.

The recent example,
Just see above post 1452, -ww of LT that met the target, inspite of, point 1 is below point 4. Isnt it
Meeting target does not qualify any pattern as WW. There may be many other reasons. What I stated is what author Bill Wolfe has mentioned. I would rather rely on him (if using WW as my trading tool) rather than few exceptions here and there.