Wolfe Waves

A scary picture on Bank Nifty weekly.

But the volume confirmation is not there either on point 3 or 5 .. Dekho kya hota hai, in the coming 5-6 weeks.

According to me, the above chart does not qualify for WW. Line 1 joining 1, 3 and 5 and Line 2 joining 2 and 4 does not meet each other. Rather both the lines looks almost parallel to each other, which rules out the WW altogether.

I guess you need to confirm this with the WW traders before putting such dangerous comments. :).

According to me, the above chart does not qualify for WW. Line 1 joining 1, 3 and 5 and Line 2 joining 2 and 4 does not meet each other. Rather both the lines looks almost parallel to each other, which rules out the WW altogether.

I guess you need to confirm this with the WW traders before putting such dangerous comments. :).
Yes. I did express my doubt that point 3 & 5 do not show the volume confirmation. Your comments please about a similar formation, but with volume confirmation, on the daily charts.

Also, your comments based on Ichi would be very welcome. I guess that for now we can consider the cloud top as a strong support, with caution because the 9d conversion is below the 26d conversion and is looking downwards.

Yes. I did express my doubt that point 3 & 5 do not show the volume confirmation. Your comments please about a similar formation, but with volume confirmation, on the daily charts.

Also, your comments based on Ichi would be very welcome. I guess that for now we can consider the cloud top as a strong support, with caution because the 9d conversion is below the 26d conversion and is looking downwards.

Though this post is not meant to be in this thread, your comment about tenken going below Kijun hit hard on my face:lol:. Well, there is a danger of bearish trend confirmation with this signal.
But I am not sure because there is something more than this TK trend reversal signal. I do not remember where i read it or heard it. Here I go ...

The trend reversal is very mild, if
  • Tenken goes below Kijun, and both tenken and Kijun are above the cloud.
  • Tenken goes above Kijun and both tenken and kijun are below the cloud.

The trend reversal is very strong, if
  • Tenken goes below Kijun, and both tenken and Kijun are below the cloud.
  • Tenken goes above Kijun and both tenken and kijun are above the cloud.

pakatil

Looks to me good one with good ratios. :D

Indusind

WW+, Tgt 545. Please confirm.

Re: Indusind

WW+, Tgt 545. Please confirm.
Strange formation for a WW. I thought that the +WW was a sort of descending triangle with 5 < 3 < 1. This chart looks like an ascending triangle.

Last edited: