Workshop with LIVE TRADES

I am here Sir.Not joined it today.It takes time to decide if one is vanished or just watching.
Ok.U seemed to be not understanding what oxus is saying of proving-part is a process to be undertaken by the defender,not the challenger,in a debate.
1. You appear just when we thought you disappeared:)
2.And I thought that the burden of proof lies on the accuser , not on the accused
( Do a google search with the bold part please)

H

hari09omkar

Answer :: the posts of indiatrader and GKPC are missing, maybe some more. So what you are saying is that indiatrader, GKPC and maybe the missing memmer hariomkar are all the same. Becoz how can someone other than a moderator delete other's posts??

I am getting all confused:confused:

Maybe we should rename this thread as "Mystery of the missing posts and members" :D

btw, still enjoying myself:D
What is ur criteria of finding neone missing? Just because u r not finding a man in ur bedroom,that doesn't mean he is missing.Check that man's bedroom also.

1.joined today
2. well aware of various ID s
Reading with attention does have it's rewards , you see. And if you go thru a few posts before me, I have simply quoted Oxy

3. more importantly allready aware of the rules of the forum?
This is a standard forum made with php programming language. It is available all over the internet with the same bindings and rules.For u this is advanced tech, not for me :D

wow all r enjoying with u also
keep it up a bit more:D
The pleasure is all mine, I surely will do all I can :D

oxusmorouz

( I was posting quite long posts but somehow it is getting deleted)
Planned it all along eh? Now stop the gibberish Mr.Nandy, we all know what sort of a person you really are now

Answer :: the posts of indiatrader and GKPC are missing, maybe some more. So what you are saying is that indiatrader, GKPC and maybe the missing memmer hariomkar are all the same. Becoz how can someone other than a moderator delete other's posts??

I am getting all confused
Awww...getting very confused are you? :D

btw, still enjoying myself
I'm glad you are. It's called mutual entertainment, one gets entertained via laughter scene and the other through tragedy. I've not seen this kind of a drama since that Shobendra thread a year and a half back! :D

H

hari09omkar

1. You appear just when we thought you disappeared:)
Really? Who else except yourself comprise the other members in 'we' team,logic?

2.And I thought that the burden of proof lies on the accuser , not on the accused
( Do a google search with the bold part please)

Blah blah....answer the later part of post no.103.....do u understand what is 'actual trade' and what is 'tips'?

biyasc

What is ur criteria of finding neone missing? Just because u r not finding a man in ur bedroom,that doesn't mean he is missing.Check that man's bedroom also.
hahaha. dont know who is this logicaltrader. but one thing is cleared, that he is here to show the guts of "the one". but another thing is also cleared, that he damaged the balance reputation of "the one".

Reading with attention does have it's rewards , you see. And if you go thru a few posts before me, I have simply quoted Oxy

This is a standard forum made with php programming language. It is available all over the internet with the same bindings and rules.For u this is advanced tech, not for me :D

The pleasure is all mine, I surely will do all I can :D
or may be u have done it yesterday also?:D
yeah i know man practice make a person good cricketer(bowler):D