Workshop with LIVE TRADES

SGM

The thread starter is obviously a spammer. The responsibility lies with the spammer. :eek:
Meanwhile the OP seems to have deleted the first post/s :D,

Something funny going on the posts (#) are jumping, few of the previous posts being deleted ? ?

anyway we all will enjoy while it lasts ... :)

Looks like hariomkar has also vanished .....

Dear Oxy,
You seemed to miss the point in my posts that i did not support mr.nandi anywhere. What I find extremely surprising is that he runs a TV programme at kolkata where he gives out actual trades for FREE.... yes FREE. So if his accuracy can be very easily judged by hariomkar himself, or biyas or for anybody who stays at Kolkata.

So rather than fighting over hyperbole, can we have some solid logical arguments please ?

oxusmorouz

Meanwhile the OP seems to have deleted the first post/s :D,

Something funny going on the posts (#) are jumping, few of the previous posts being deleted ? ?

anyway we all will enjoy while it lasts ... :)
SGM, even GKPC's posts are missing. I guess it was the 2nd post in the thread. Guess there's more to this than meets the eye. I just hope RJ is not behind this :D

Firstly, an advt
2ndly, some support
3rdly, some criticism
4thly, some arguments
and now, a conspiracy :)
and lastly, I had to do the 100th post :)

Last edited:

oxusmorouz

:confused:

You seemed to miss the point in my posts that i did not support mr.nandi anywhere. What I find extremely surprising is that he runs a TV programme at kolkata where he gives out actual trades for FREE.... yes FREE. So if his accuracy can be very easily judged by hariomkar himself, or biyas or for anybody who stays at Kolkata.

So rather than fighting over hyperbole, can we have some solid logical arguments please ?
Before I proceed,
Question: How do you explain the "missing posts"? Doesn't that say something about the nature of the poster, if by a slim chance, that poster isn't you? :eek:

Coming back, there are several analysts who make recommendations on TV. Mr.Gujral for example has a terrible reputation in this forum, only to be topped by Mr.Mohani. Since you are too keen on this particular Mr.Nandy, why do you not ask for the ledger yourself? I have no intention to waste my time communicating with spammers.

deb99891

Dear Oxy,

really?
oh u hit everyone's stamp my friend
what a good bowler u r?
:D

H

hari09omkar

Dear Oxy,

I am here Sir.Not joined it today.It takes time to decide if one is vanished or just watching.
Ok.U seemed to be not understanding what oxus is saying of proving-part is a process to be undertaken by the defender,not the challenger,in a debate.

Still if u don't mind,may I ask u,how a man can give actual trades (for free or for 10k a trade to listen to it!) in a tv show which starts at 8:30 am,as per the site,and possibly closes before market opens? Or is it that u have no idea of what is 'actual trade' and what is a 'trading call' or 'tips'? Have u?

:
Before I proceed,
Question: How do you explain the "missing posts"? Doesn't that say something about the nature of the poster, if by a slim chance, that poster isn't you?
Answer :: the posts of indiatrader and GKPC are missing, maybe some more. So what you are saying is that indiatrader, GKPC and maybe the missing memmer hariomkar are all the same. Becoz how can someone other than a moderator delete other's posts??

I am getting all confused:confused:

Maybe we should rename this thread as "Mystery of the missing posts and members" :D

btw, still enjoying myself:D

Answer :: the posts of indiatrader and GKPC are missing, maybe some more. So what you are saying is that indiatrader, GKPC and maybe the missing memmer hariomkar are all the same. Becoz how can someone other than a moderator delete other's posts??

I am getting all confused:confused:

Maybe we should rename this thread as "Mystery of the missing posts and members" :D

btw, still enjoying myself:D
1.joined today
2. well aware of various ID s
3. more importantly allready aware of the rules of the forum?
wow all r enjoying with u also
keep it up a bit more:D