Workshop with LIVE TRADES

H

hari09omkar

A sudden change of heart ???:confused:

Your previous posts are filled with info on mr.nandi, both professional and personal. You seem to know so much about someone you detest :D:D
I detest only fake and lie.I don't detest nandy.I presented a falsely claimed invention of nandy taught by him supposedly in the seminars,which is Tushar Chande's actually,and which is not good for trading for a living.Where u found my detest in the person? Isn't it the false claim made by him which I objected?

beginner_av

Well BAV,u can observe,as oxus has mentioned,that no objection is made in this learning thing.The irritation comes when people are saying that the concerned person is a good trader and he practises what he teaches.

The name of the company used to be 'trendrider'.He split his business with his partner, Bipul, named it 'trendkraft';and guess what they used to call people what their main business was? Software.Means? They are a data provider.That's ok.But they are 'system' seller.When I was their subscriber,they used to take 3000/-(+vat) annually for EOD and 24000/-(may be + other tax) yearly for realtime. But they sell their trading systems also,cost of which I forgot,but it was high 5 figure,annually.Now u get why the interest in organizing the seminars and selling the data service?
Hari and Oxy, you should make as much OBJECTION to the learning thing. I just wanted to tell people that whether you want to go for the classes irrespective of the "class" of the teacher, you should bear in mind WHERE YOU STAND and WHAT YOU EXPECT, and not read some forum and run.
But CAVEAT EMPTOR rules supreme.

By the way if half of Kolkata was trained by Mr Nandy, who trained the other half - 1?

oxusmorouz

Hari the problem is you can backtest any **** to give damned good results anytime. Two to three tweakings should be enough!
That's why I asked for the ledger. It is near to impossible to cheat. BTW, if this (http://rapid share.com/files/113631340/System_Development_-_Modified_Adaptive.xls) type of bottled optimization is what you mean, BAV, then it cannot get too far away from buy-hold in position trading and its poor performance will be obvious in blind data. However, since the parameters/set up are not known, what if the test data is also optimized after? :confused:

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Mr.Nandy. Since you have heard us now, I'd appreciate it if you post the same. :)
:eek:

Loved to have been the centre of attraction, alas ......

But is this an attempt to steer away from my questions....:)

And while we are all fighting here, I am sure mr.nandi is laughing all his way to the bank:mad:

( I was posting quite long posts but somehow it is getting deleted)

biyasc

To oxymorouz, biyasc, deb, hariom and all, ( who are asking for one year ledger)-
I fully agree on the idea of you guys that it is the best way to prove. However, it seems that all if you guys are "forum tigers", happy , contented to shout in this forum in typical Indian fashion ( yeh mangta hai, woh mangta hai)
Why don't you guys email or call up mr.nandi and ask for the same??? If you guys go on shouting here, will it serve any purpose other that congratulatory messages from fellow "forum tigers"? Or is it the only thing you guys want?
wellcome to traderji! as it is your 2nd post of the forum.

i have not asked for any proof/ledger. i dont need to see any proof/ledger. i trade my own method & thats all. it was just a conversation to judge a system. dont mis understood.:)

biyasc

:eek:

Loved to have been the centre of attraction, alas ......

But is this an attempt to steer away from my questions....:)

And while we are all fighting here, I am sure mr.nandi is laughing all his way to the bank:mad:
( I was posting quite long posts but somehow it is getting deleted)
if you think we are fighting here, then we are fighiting. because we are fighters. we fight for the truth till the end.

& the most important thing is i have lots of time to fight (enjoyment:D). beacuse i am a trader & i trade my own believe with proper set of rules in a limited time period.

btw, have you ever heard about siamese fighting fish?

Last edited: