Workshop with LIVE TRADES

oxusmorouz

:eek:

Loved to have been the centre of attraction, alas ......

But is this an attempt to steer away from my questions....:)

And while we are all fighting here, I am sure mr.nandi is laughing all his way to the bank:mad:

( I was posting quite long posts but somehow it is getting deleted)
It is the obvious that is very often the most difficult thing to deduce. The Markov chain unfolded
--> Now here's a guy who's registered today
--> His first post is in a controversial thread (Why would any new member pick such a thread to introduce? (It must be someone with really deep interest in the subject matter)
--> He introduces himself in the very thread claiming to act as a "neutral" (why? He could really be a neutral or is Mr.Nandy/his marketer himself in a new ID to avoid moderator regulations on advertising)
--> This guy seems to have a degree of mastery over what is written in the entire thread of 8 pages. A casual reader wouldn't bother to go through the details. He must be following this thread right from the beginning.
--> All his posts are directed at people who ask for evidence,, in rather a crude manner (there is obviously only one person who benefits from this)
--> If truly this guy interested is a neutral, he would have asked the "supporters" to mail "the one" and ask for the ledger, not the critics. It is not the inventor who asks proof that his invention doesn't work, it's the critics who ask proof that the invention actually works. Whose duty is it to supply the same?
--> Indiatrader (now who could that be?), who had some 25 out of his 33 odd posts promoting a particular company has disappeared from the thread entirely. A mere coincidence?

Garbage in, garbage out maybe. The end result is obvious. Oh, and you are still welcome to post your ledger Mr.Nandy

biyasc

To oxymorouz, biyasc, deb, hariom and all, ( who are asking for one year ledger)-

I fully agree on the idea of you guys that it is the best way to prove. However, it seems that all if you guys are "forum tigers", happy , contented to shout in this forum in typical Indian fashion ( yeh mangta hai, woh mangta hai) Why don't you guys email or call up mr.nandi and ask for the same??? If you guys go on shouting here, will it serve any purpose other that congratulatory messages from fellow "forum tigers"? Or is it the only thing you guys want?
again you didn;t understand the fact. we all are discussing about the subject of "mujhe kuch nehi mangta".:D

biyasc

It is the obvious that is very often the most difficult thing to deduce. The Markov chain unfolded
--> His first post is in a controversial thread (Why would any new member pick such a thread to introduce? (It must be someone with really deep interest in the subject matter)
--> He introduces himself in the very thread claiming to act as a "neutral" (why? He could really be a neutral or is Mr.Nandy/his marketer himself in a new ID to avoid moderator regulations on advertising)
--> This guy seems to have a degree of mastery over what is written in the entire thread of 8 pages. A casual reader wouldn't bother to go through the details. He must be following this thread right from the beginning.
--> All his posts are directed at people who ask for evidence (there is obviously only one person who benefits from this, in rather a crude manner)
--> If truly this guy is interested is a neutral, he would have asked the "supporters" to mail "the one" and ask for the ledger, not the critics. It is not the inventor who asks proof that his invention doesn't work, it's the critics who ask proof that the invention actually works. Whose duty is it to supply the same?
--> Indiatrader (now who could that be?), who had some 25 out of his 33 odd posts promoting a particular company has disappeared from the thread entirely. A mere coincidence?

Garbage in, garbage out maybe. The end result is obvious. Oh, and you are still welcome to post your ledger Mr.Nandy
oxy, i am 101% agree with you. but i know mr.nandy (never met him). he is in my friendlist in orkut. i found him very sober during some non-commercial chat. may be someone else is playing these trick/s on behalf of the co. may be.

Last edited:

--> All his posts are directed at people who ask for evidence,, in rather a crude manner (there is obviously only one person who benefits from this)
--> If truly this guy interested is a neutral, he would have asked the "supporters" to mail "the one" and ask for the ledger, not the critics. It is not the inventor who asks proof that his invention doesn't work, it's the critics who ask proof that the invention actually works. Whose duty is it to supply the same?

:D I must say, I am enjoying myself immensely.

However, still not mailed or contacted mr.nandi, i presume? If you have mailed, kindly post ur mail and the resultant answer

Till then, My concept of "forum tigers" stands vindicated :D

( I have touched a raw nerve somewhere , it seems)

oxusmorouz

The pleasure is all mine.

However, still not mailed or contacted mr.nandi, i presume? If you have mailed, kindly post ur mail and the resultant answer
Oh dear. I suggest you go through my previous post once again, the answer lies in it. Maybe the obvious is the most difficult thing to deduce after all :rolleyes:
Do you think Hari, Biyas, BaV, SGM, I or others give a darn about the training classes? The thread starter is obviously a spammer. The responsibility lies with the spammer. :eek:

oxy, i am 101% agree with you. but i know mr.nandy (never met him). he is in my friendlist in orkut. i found him very sober during some non-commercial chat. may be someone else is playing these trick/s on behalf of the co. may be.
Why don't you invite him to this forum since he is on your friend list on Orkut?

deb99891

Till then, My concept of "forum tigers" stands vindicated :D

( I have touched a raw nerve somewhere , it seems)
now it seemed really some thing pesonal going on between members and this new guy
really from where this guy stepped in?

biyasc

The pleasure is all mine.

Oh dear. I suggest you go through my previous post once again, the answer lies in it. :rolleyes:
Do you think Hari, Biyas, BaV, SGM, I or others give a darn about the training classes? The thread starter is obviously a spammer. The responsibility lies with the spammer. :eek:
that was a great bouncer. have you ever bowled in a match in this way?:D