Workshop with LIVE TRADES

Instead of so many words & messages, the trading a/c statement can prove ones trading system. There is absolutely substance in oxy, hariomkar, biyasc are saying. This is simple enough and why no response for this is forthcoming, while marketing info is coming in swiftly? This 1 year a/c statement (BTW, is not ok in the US as they maintain multiple a/cs and show you the best one for their mktg!), will say a lot more than the entire traderji site. Why isnt this coming?

deb99891

Dear biyas,
Yeah...oxus's idea of one year brokerage report is fine.But the methods are not one single if it's Nandy's case.He has many 'techniques' as I heard.Which trade is the outcome of which method and which is going to be taught there in the seminar,is not my guess.
I didn't talk subjectively like rk,u can see biyas.I talked after the funny technique is taught and projected as a tool to survive the market.Rk didn't care to justify that Nandy is not a substanceless.I have and I presented that.
doesnt matter at all
if anyone is profitable on an avg of 86% days of con... trade
he is generally treated as a good daytrader.
atleast we can trust on his method(mind it not the system itself)
only by applying a single method(again i am not talking on any system) with discipline one can be profitable consistently.
consistency that matters
the correct trading mindset that matters only..
thats why 1yr past +/- (ledger)data of every day may be ok
this is my general view
this is not targetting any specific person weather the person is kolkatas best/intellectual etc. etc. TA or not.

Last edited:

beginner_av

deb,we can ask for it for 100 times....but the question is: who is listening?
I had given up hope on Traderji. Thanks to see you and Oxy back calling a spade a spade.

My personal suggestion is go for all the seminars that you can afford. If you dont know anything, you'll atleast learn something. Or meet few other people eager to learn or share what they have learnt.

As for RK Karnani learning the basics and then finding out his own method, Sir I humbly ask you how much of that would you have learnt by reading a Rs 195 book without attending the class?

Well first a boring lecture:
Oxy, Hari, learning is a different ball game. Apart from lack of motivation for self learning, you learn by several methods like visual, auditory and hand on. Now some person may fall under one of the above categories and gain a lot by being hand held through the process. This does not in any way take away anything from your claims from asking the TA to post results.

Second lecture:
Like Hari said, 18% per month or even 400% per year return is bullshit. Ask how many greenbucks in absolute has he earned from the market in the last few years.

Going back to the screen.

Later

oxusmorouz

Oxy, Hari, learning is a different ball game. Apart from lack of motivation for self learning, you learn by several methods like visual, auditory and hand on. Now some person may fall under one of the above categories and gain a lot by being hand held through the process. This does not in any way take away anything from your claims from asking the TA to post results.
Fully agree with you on the method of learning sir.
You well know that an average human mind clings on to what it perceives as the truth, leading to selective distortion/exposure. For somebody who already has an understanding of the market, no doubt learning nonsense is still learning a way of "how not to do things". For a beginner however, the case is entirely different. If some ridiculous theory is embedded into the brains and accepted as the truth, it would take a great deal of money, effort and time to realize it is utter crap. Not everyone is born with (at least an average) scientific reasoning capability.
Neither Hari (I take the right to include his name) nor I are saying, "don't go attend classes; learn by yourself". All we're trying to say is, "don't get struck buying snake oil". Self learning is very difficult, and it is usually done the hard way, killing most who start in the process. Effective guidance will solve this problem to a great extent. The question is, "is the guidance effective"?