Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MINITRADER99

Dear Traderji,
Happenings in past few weeks were disturbing for a good learner. No body can deny the fact that this forum taught trading to so many members. It also turned many good traders into gurus since they were teaching the youngsters without getting any thing in return. In turn I have seen many traders became excellent traders by going through the whole length of the thread. I have gone through whole length of Teach a man to fish, Todays buy levels, 60 minute flow, mini, 2652 and Nifty trading by Ashish da. I came to the conclusion that one can become a good trader by going through all these threads. The best part of these threads are that they starts a self improvement process.
While going through all these threads I also noticed the bullying by some members who are not interested in learning. If some one does not want to improve himself even 100 Saints or Ashish, Jesse or Sunil will be of no use. Let them be happy at their level but they do not have any right to disturb others from learning. You are owner of the site and you are free to frame the rule for effective use of the site. I will suggest the following-
1- Keep some fees for learning. Only those who have paid for those threads should have access to these thread. The revenue collected by this way can be shared with the thread initiater or if he is generous enough to decline it it can be used for development of forum or you can donate it to some good work. We are traders and we are paying for data, for sms services or for any dam thing related to trading then why cant we pay for subscribed thread?
2-Subscribers of the thread only can ask question or post in the thread. After some time if some one feels that thread is not good he can discontinue but under any circumstances he should not use derogatory language to other members or traderji. We are responsible citizens of free India and should learn how to protest or how to show our unhappiness in a civilised manner.
3- Open threads can be used by members but some one does not like a particular thread let him not visit it. Out of your 100s of thread I visit hardly 10 threads.
4- Process of learning should not be stopped and it should not be free under any circumstances.
Thank you for giving me a chance to share my thoughts.

MINITRADER99

Dear Traderji sir,

It was miserable to see that the Request to 'Jesse' started by our very own Uasish closed very soon.

I cannot in anyway tolerate to such a close by you sir. There are many alternative options to maintain that thread rather than an early closure. If this is the policy of Traderji, then any one can easily make him close any thread of this forum by just doing 1 or 2 days group campaign.

After all the bad guys are happy now...they hit their target....but we are the loosers....

I strongly requesting Traderji/Uasish/Saint/CV to reconsider the re-opening of the thread. Do you feel like this? then place requests...

Thank you.
Haribird.
Thanks Hari. I also feel the same way.

MINITRADER99

I appreciate your concern and in future I would suggest opening of any such important thread at the http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/ forum where only old members with at least 100 posts can participate in the discussion and other members can only view those threads. At the moment we have 195 members satisfying this criteria.

This will keep the important threads - interesting to read - unlike what we have at the moment.
Traderji,
This is what I wish. I will appreciate any one from whom I can learn a bit. I also appreciate you for giving me a chance to learn. This commitment of yours made me happy that I will not be deprived of learning.

Prabhjeet

Sir its very irritating to see some typo made in a and then not being able to edit it. It would be better to have a provision where we can edit a Post within 24 hours of posting it but not after that, this will help Traderji preserve its Invaluable Historic posts of members plus we would be able to edit our current posts

TFL

Sir its very irritating to see some typo made in a and then not being able to edit it. It would be better to have a provision where we can edit a Post within 24 hours of posting it but not after that, this will help Traderji preserve its Invaluable Historic posts of members plus we would be able to edit our current posts
Add Spell Checker to your browser will solve spell problem.

Haribird.

Prabhjeet

And how do we add spell checker??

Prabhjeet

Internet Explorer

Prabhjeet

Thanq for sharing Bro. I hope its ok to post such linls on TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.