Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFL

But Sir such criteria only encourages those guys to spam more, this guy onebul/sophia is have seen him with 15 diff ids spamming in all threads to complete 50 post to start the thanks chapters....
Czar you are right!

If the forum have facility to include only manually selected members then that will be more good. I think some add-ons to the forum script will satisfy this.

Hari.

C

Czar

I think showing IP of poster (covering last 3 digits) after every post shud help a lot to track who's creating mischief....

TFL

Dear Traderji,

From today morning, I am not able to browse anyone's profile page or even PM.
I am getting a message like below. Please let me know why this happens.

Thank you,
Haribird.

Last edited:
U

uasish

PM's have been disabled as we are still conducting the investigations.
Gr8 to know this,atleast the process of investigation has started,many many thks ,Sir,atleast this much was expected from your side.
Since yesterday my turbulent mind ;hearing this is NOW having some peace.

TFL

Gr8 to know this,atleast the process of investigation has started,many many thks ,Sir,atleast this much was expected from your side.
Since yesterday my turbulent mind ;hearing this is NOW having some peace.
Dear Asish sir,

We are all supporting you Asish sir.
I personally felt you as the most respectful person in the forum.
You reflects it through your behaviour at all times..

Hari.
(Sorry for posting here as the PM is OFF now.)

Dear Traderji,

I'm trying to do some research on Broking/ Demat accounts and trading terminals to decide on opening a trading a/c.

As i read through the website, i find it very difficult to get the information on brokers etc. One reason is that most of the threads are too long as well as there is information is little outdated.

A suggestion that i have is "Sticky Threads" one for each of the major broker and trading terminals in the respective category would help quickly.

A Sticky thread on each broker could have the basic details in the first post and then forum users can report on the issues they face as well as post their comments.

Best regards,

APACTrader

Status
Not open for further replies.