Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Kindly inform me where to post my Resignation from the Moderator status,plz treat this as my resignation from that responsibilty.
As there was a recent fiasco hence if i send my resignation to you by pm & granted then my standing in this Forum gets unduly disreputed.
I am personally indebted to this Forum for my self development,but of late i am not able to give sufficient time to the Forum to justify my status as Mederator.
Hence kindly grant my request & plz clear my name from that incident & if found guilty plz do ban me.

TFL

Kindly inform me where to post my Resignation from the Moderator status,plz treat this as my resignation from that responsibilty.
As there was a recent fiasco hence if i send my resignation to you by pm & granted then my standing in this Forum gets unduly disreputed.
I am personally indebted to this Forum for my self development,but of late i am not able to give sufficient time to the Forum to justify my status as Mederator.
Hence kindly grant my request & plz clear my name from that incident & if found guilty plz do ban me.
You joined the counter forum Asish Sir? Or the one in your name is a fake?

Haribird.

Sir why did u join that forum?

So finally u decided to join hands with ur "TEACHER"- the rebel one, or someone else created a fake id and ur master forums there. pls clarify.

Traderji

Super Moderator
We are sorry to see you go! As this is a voluntary post I cannot force you to stay if you do not want to.

We all wish you the very best in all your future endevours.

Sunil

Da!!!!! :eek:

The former part of post is a personal decision & I understand your position....

But, Da, with Nikhil's (Niks) confession, your name has already been cleared - He himself admitted that his allegations were all BASELESS...
:( :eek:

The forum has proved its potential of converting many newbies to good/professional traders, but it's ultimately member's contribution to the forum which actually makes up the forum....
Da, I don't want you to reconsider your "other" decision, as I realise (from our last interactions) that further growth requires a student's hat and that conducive environment...

Rest, we can just request & hope/pray for the BEST for you & from you.

U

uasish

Traderji,

Thks,for releasing me from 'Moderator' 's Responsibility,now i am relieved to stay here as a general member.

Asish

U

uasish

Da!!!!! :eek:

The former part of post is a personal decision & I understand your position....

But, Da, with Nikhil's (Niks) confession, your name has already been cleared - He himself admitted that his allegations were all BASELESS...
:( :eek:

The forum has proved its potential of converting many newbies to good/professional traders, but it's ultimately member's contribution to the forum which actually makes up the forum....
Da, I don't want you to reconsider your "other" decision, as I realise (from our last interactions) that further growth requires a student's hat and that conducive environment...

Rest, we can just request & hope/pray for the BEST for you & from you.
Sunil,

Why did Traderji himself sat tight for days to clear my name ? when he himself advised members to post against the existing Moderator in public.He had all the info of IP / pm box mssgs of years / at his custody to VERIFY ?
We trade for Living ,whom do we fear ,Mkt each & everyday ,we must not compromise on Morality in this 'August' Forum,we have faced lots of Turbulence in recent past,& long past ,almost everybody who had a standing in this forum just disappeared(& never logged in those days)every time i had slugged it out.
With Jesse had virtually a Show-Down ,on behalf of this Forum,he had to be shown the doors,where were Admin & Others,Karthik tried his best.
Hence this 'Moderator' Hat is too much for me.
No question of reconsidering.:D

Asish

Traderji

Super Moderator
Sunil,

Why did Traderji himself sat tight for days to clear my name ? when he himself advised members to post against the existing Moderator in public.He had all the info of IP / pm box mssgs of years / at his custody to VERIFY ?
We trade for Living ,whom do we fear ,Mkt each & everyday ,we must not compromise on Morality in this 'August' Forum,we have faced lots of Turbulence in recent past,& long past ,almost everybody who had a standing in this forum just disappeared(& never logged in those days)every time i had slugged it out.
With Jesse had virtually a Show-Down ,on behalf of this Forum,he had to be shown the doors,where were Admin & Others,Karthik tried his best.
Hence this 'Moderator' Hat is too much for me.
No question of reconsidering.:D

Asish

Ashish, first of all there was no allegations against you from me. If there was anything against you, I would not have let you continue as a Moderator of this forum! However I let you continue as Moderator - I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.