Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Re: sector indices

hi,

hav a Q for the zerodha guy here... many cnx sector indices are missing including major ones like metals, pharma, infra etc.

all brokers provide all sector index charts...except you.

what is shameful is that even sites like investing.com provide all sector indices even if delayed by a few milliseconds.

are you going to provide us with data and charting for the cnx nifty sector indices or not?

if not...please stop calling your platform avant garde...thats an insult to us...

please reply zerodha guy...

newbie_7
These sectors are there in ZT. But for some reason they dont show up until after 9:15 missing the open. I had to open index dialog again to refresh index box. This is what i see last few days after shifting temporarily to Nest. Maybe a bug. NOW does not have this issue, but it also does not have BSE indices. Didnt check pi/kite but they may have similar behaviour

Just-Trade

dear zerodha,
why the opening 2-3 minutes data in kite comes in tick format?? But, afterwards it gets normalised. Kindly attend the issue. It is really bothersome to the retail traders.

Just-Trade

Contra

@Zerodha,
Half of my long-term stock holding are showing "NA" and wrong values.
The total investment value too is wrong.
It's the second time I'm seeing this serious error in as many weeks.
Please look into it.

pannet1

Hello Zerodha,

The monthend is here. What's happening with the new backoffice ?? Getting fed up of the "502 Bad Gateway" error.
TP,

I don't have any problems with Z because I am going to change to new broker from this financial year.

soft_trader

@zerodha,

What's wrong with your backoffice Q? Trying to see my ledger since yesterday evening but getting 502 error. Since morning can't even login into Q

@zerodha,

What's wrong with your backoffice Q? Trying to see my ledger since yesterday evening but getting 502 error. Since morning can't even login into Q
Yes, it is giving 502 error even on logging through Kite.

Logged in to Kite ok this morning.

Edit : Just spoke to their cust care. They said it is working now... just clear your cookies etc.. etc.. I said I did that but not working. He kept on insisting that it is working. I said thanks.