Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

wabuf

@zerodha

Charts are not updating ..same problem ...
kite receives tick upto like 10.00 am and then .. runs flat ... need to click refresh with every tick to get data .

[[[[ FED UP ]]]]]

Ok..this is heights. Am closing my account today with Zerodha.

Made a funds withdrawal of 3.8 lacs on 29th march and got the money into my bank account 30th march. But there was a duplicate withdrawal request happened for the same amount on March 30th (same 3.8 lacs) and it was not initiated by me.

I received a SMS yday late night about the funds withdrawal request and i thought it was some glitch like duplicate contract note emails(never thought that they would actually initiate funds withdrawal one more time). Saw my RMS limit this morning and the amount reflects the new subtracted amount. So, could not place the desired quantity order in NF as i was short by 3.8 lacs from the intended (correct) amount. So, basically they transferred 3.8 lacs twice to my bank account(wherein i requested only once). On top of this nonsense, Q website was down.

Called Zerodha immediately this morning and i was told by the support rep in a nonchalant way that its a software glitch. I asked them 'so, your s/w glitch did a duplicate withdrawal request?" she said 'yes'...and i was asking her what should we do about it? and she was like 'just transfer the funds back to your trading account and we will waive the gateway charges". Not even a single apology or worst case, no apologetic tone too. She sounded like ' you are stuck with us - face it..dont expect even an apology'

I guess Zerodha forgot that their biz is based on customers. Very very bad and extremely disappointed Zerodha. You can keep inventing new tools/ideas but stop backstabbing customers and teach some basic sense to your customer reps as they are the face of your company. :mad::mad:

Last edited:

VJAY

Made a funds withdrawal of 3.8 lacs on 29th march and got the money into my bank account 30th march. But there was a duplicate withdrawal request happened for the same amount on March 30th (same 3.8 lacs) and it was not initiated by me.

I received a SMS yday late night about the funds withdrawal request and i thought it was some glitch like duplicate contract note emails(never thought that they would actually initiate funds withdrawal one more time). Saw my RMS limit this morning and the amount reflects the new subtracted amount. So, could not place the desired quantity order in NF as i was short by 3.8 lacs from the intended (correct) amount. So, basically they transferred 3.8 lacs twice to my bank account(wherein i requested only once). On top of this nonsense, Q website was down.

Called Zerodha immediately this morning and i was told by the support rep in a nonchalant way that its a software glitch. I asked them 'so, your s/w glitch did a duplicate withdrawal request?" she said 'yes'...and i was asking her what should we do about it? and she was like 'just transfer the funds back to your trading account and we will waive the gateway charges". Not even a single apology or worst case, no apologetic tone too. She sounded like ' you are stuck with us - face it..dont expect even an apology'

I guess Zerodha forgot that their biz is based on customers. Very very bad and extremely disappointed Zerodha. You can keep inventing new tools/ideas but stop backstabbing customers and teach some basic sense to your customer reps as they are the face of your company. :mad::mad:
This is the only real develop happened in zerodha since its start :D
When they started they always ready to hear our problems,they apologised many times by calling personally for their faults...now days even if call them reply get as like we are disturning them :p
Zerodha please remember Gandhiji's words..

lol 1 more customer is leaving :p
so total lost customer this month 2 ?

i paid 28,000.00 brokerage in current years to zerodha . from next year they don;t get $$ from me ^^

in Finvasia i get to keep that much amt ^^

most important thing finvasia doesn;t advertise like spamdha in middle of trade :)

Last edited:

Raj232

@zerodha

Charts are not updating ..same problem ...
kite receives tick upto like 10.00 am and then .. runs flat ... need to click refresh with every tick to get data .

[[[[ FED UP ]]]]]
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

How much can you expect from a so called DISCOUNTED BROKERAGE which has made Rs 65 Crores Net profit in 2016. Why should they be bothered about charts anyways ?

Last edited:

Raju

What all OS does the following installer support ?
"NestTrader_3.11.4.5_Zerodha_inet_x86"

In z-connect link I found the below was mentioned
"Will work on all xp, vista, 7, 8" .

Please update whether I 'll be able to install on any of the Server OS ...
Windows Server 2008 x64
Windows Server 2012 x64
Windows Server 2016

Zerodha

Really sorry about this, the last few months with our old backoffice vendor based platform has been a nightmare for us. We couldn't move out of it in between a financial year as well (technical limitation). Yesterday/today we are replacing a big piece of the old BO with our in house bit. Not the front end, but the backend.

You'd see the improvement in a few hours from now once the new bit goes live. In the next few weeks, we would have replaced the entire old backoffice. Once done, we will be able to dish out all the front end features for Q that have been held back because of this vendor issue.

I know as a client, you'd not want any excuses from us. So regret the inconvenience. Everything we do as a business from Varsity to coin to education videos to working on new platforms always is done keeping our clients interest in mind.

About the lady who answered the call, if you can PM your contact number/client ID, we will find out who and take action.

Last edited: