Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Raj232

About the lady who answered the call, if you can PM your contact number/client ID, we will find out who and take action.
@Zerodha, Thanks for at least showing your concern, Regarding "THE LADY" who answered the call... I feel this is a general issue with all your staff and some basic training should be given. Thanks you !!!

travi

Monday blues, damn the frozen terminal, 4m in opening and still not updating charts properly.

terminally ill

hi,

same prob again...frozen terminal after login.

hav u guys seen the you tube videos of fyers terminal?...saw them yest and was amazed...seemed to be as good as or even better than trade tiger.

the founder tejas khoday was formerly at zerodha. brokerage is .01% or 100/- whichever is lower. they should increase margin and lower brokerage.

what impressed me id fyers one, their terminal...it is world class...all info on right click. it has global indices (slightly delayed), all sector indices and all info you need to trade. the charts are neat and well presented. See the videos on you tube and comment here.

once they get funding from some VC, i think the brokerage and margin requirements will go down.

thanx,
newbie_7

ram2010

Ok..this is heights. Am closing my account today with Zerodha.

Made a funds withdrawal of 3.8 lacs on 29th march and got the money into my bank account 30th march. But there was a duplicate withdrawal request happened for the same amount on March 30th (same 3.8 lacs) and it was not initiated by me.

I received a SMS yday late night about the funds withdrawal request and i thought it was some glitch like duplicate contract note emails(never thought that they would actually initiate funds withdrawal one more time). Saw my RMS limit this morning and the amount reflects the new subtracted amount. So, could not place the desired quantity order in NF as i was short by 3.8 lacs from the intended (correct) amount. So, basically they transferred 3.8 lacs twice to my bank account(wherein i requested only once). On top of this nonsense, Q website was down.

Called Zerodha immediately this morning and i was told by the support rep in a nonchalant way that its a software glitch. I asked them 'so, your s/w glitch did a duplicate withdrawal request?" she said 'yes'...and i was asking her what should we do about it? and she was like 'just transfer the funds back to your trading account and we will waive the gateway charges". Not even a single apology or worst case, no apologetic tone too. She sounded like ' you are stuck with us - face it..dont expect even an apology'

I guess Zerodha forgot that their biz is based on customers. Very very bad and extremely disappointed Zerodha. You can keep inventing new tools/ideas but stop backstabbing customers and teach some basic sense to your customer reps as they are the face of your company. :mad::mad:

what will happen
1. if we don't transfer the duplicate amount 3.8 lacs

2. How the system process another 3.8 lacs , when the net balance reaches 0?

3. if the withdrawal req was 1 crore-

due to software glitch- they will transfer 2 crores?

:lol::confused:

When the whole word is busy trading I'm struggling with Login. Almost for more than 90min I'm trying to login but facing frozen terminal.
Worst way to start a week. Frustrating.

soft_trader

Transferred funds to zerodha at 9am. At 9:17 received sms that my fund has been received and updated. But actually it is not. The fund is not updated in under 'payin'. Called up zerodha several times, no one is picking up the phone. Mailed them, no reply, even no acknowledgement mail with ticket number. This is so damn frustrating :(

TraderRavi

low risk profile
When the whole word is busy trading I'm struggling with Login. Almost for more than 90min I'm trying to login but facing frozen terminal.
Worst way to start a week. Frustrating.
this is bad, although my kite is working
frozen terminal , frozen backoffice , frozen support
frozen eggs of dynasore found at zerodha office site