Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Yep, you can pledge all (except MF, we will start that also soon). Haircut for all bees(including liquid) is 10%.

We have changed that policy now, There is no cash requirement. So if you pledge for 2lks, you get 1.8lks credit for trading F&O. If there is any MTM losses it has be made good by 3pm, if you don't the shares are sold next day morning to the extent of the loss. Check this for liquid bees: http://tradingqna.com/533/what-are-liquid-bees?show=533#q533

Unlike other brokers who are also NBFC, when you pledge shares with us we don't keep the shares and give you margin. We directly pledge this with NSCCL (NSE's clearing corporation) and margin goes up by end of the day. You have to send an email asking to pledge to [email protected], we are adding a module on Q where you can directly pledge from the holdings page on Q.

1) When (tentatively) one can expect margins against MF ?
2) How, one can pledge MF's which are not in Demat form with you?
3) Suppose I BUY a Bull call spread (nifty) which cost Rs 50 with max risk Rs 2500 per lot. With Rs 2500 in cash can I buy the spread trade Using MF as collateral ? I needn't worry for MTM till the end of expiry ?
4)Do/will you charge interest on margin utilised?

SHEKHAR

Yeah...!! Just called support about this, they said there's a problem with Nest, it will be resolved in sometime...

They should let us know this through the popup on ZT because I reinstalled ZT twice and was getting ready to clean install my computer.... When Nest crashes, sometimes it corrupts .Net or other windows programs which will only be solved by a clean install...
Yes prob wid NEST... I called them.. they say Omenysis Server problem... need to wait for about 30 min.. :annoyed::annoyed::mad::mad:
Nest Plus servers are down, so everyone using NEST platform (not just Zerodha).
Called them. The person connected through Ammyy admin, did some uninstall and install for about 30-40 min and it started.

The problem is that now the data in the charts is showing from 1.16pm only, so no charts are really available. Tried 2 min charts but no confidence :(

NJ23

Nest trader giving problems.. no charts..asking for login.

Anyone else having this problem ? The error started after 11.44 candle.
Yes, I'm unable to login to Nest Plus as well.

Call them, they will connect with you through remote desktop and solve it.. it may take some time though.

Keep your ammyy admin or teamviewer ready.

manishchan

Called them. The person connected through Ammyy admin, did some uninstall and install for about 30-40 min and it started.

The problem is that now the data in the charts is showing from 1.16pm only, so no charts are really available. Tried 2 min charts but no confidence :(
Call them, they will connect with you through remote desktop and solve it.. it may take some time though.

Keep your ammyy admin or teamviewer ready.

Now it got solved... I also re-installed.. but yes like TP says.. data only start after 1 pm. Missing morning data.

Thank God it happened now nd not in the morning... I was done wid trading for today nyways.. :D

Zerodha

Pi...Chart of BNF... showing chart from 10.26 onwards... of today...

and no candles of before it till 9.15 showing of today?

Can anybody confirm? 1 MIN chart I m using.

Do they also have same problem...

and I tried reconcile also.. but no use...

Just hit the reconcile button on your chart on Pi to see the full chart with all the data. If this problem still persists, uninstall all older versions of Pi and install the latest version which is available on your back office at http://q.zerodha.com.

Zerodha

One more thing... I have a problem..

when I place order...it asks SUBMIT? and when I click SUBMIT...

then order submits and after SUBMITTING ORDER.... Pi MINIMIZES... whole application...

it means it goes off the screen...

How to overcome.. I mean when I CLICK SUBMIT... Pi Should stay there on the screen only...
Pi doesn't minimize for any orders that are placed through it. Like I suggested earlier, try a clean installation of Pi. If it doesn't work, send an email to [email protected] so we can take your system on remote and assist you.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Just hit the reconcile button on your chart on Pi to see the full chart with all the data. If this problem still persists, uninstall all older versions of Pi and install the latest version which is available on your back office at http://q.zerodha.com.

Done everything UNINSTALLED previous version then deleted everything from Pi directory then installed new version
and now hitting reconcile many times but showing data from 10.27 AM only....

No output of hitting reconcile...

Reconcile is not working... And I did uninstall the previous beta and removed all the registry files before installing this... Should I try anything else....

And all the navigation fixes are done and amazingly small stupid suggestions that I gave are in place too :-D Made my life a bit easier ... Pi is trade'able' now, for me... Thank You...!!