Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

sach007

Impatient Trader
Uninstalled prev version -> downloaded new version.. its great and looks very stable. Butttt.. data is still the problem. see below the NF chart for 5 min. How come the candle is starting at 10:25 ?? Reconciled it multiple times.. re-logged in multiple times.. still persists.. . :confused::confused:

Manish see ZERODHA's previous comment they accepted that DATA is from 10.27....

Dear Zerodha,

Downloaded the latest version. It would have been nice if you could list the difference / changes / additions you made in the latest version from the previous one. Particularly the corrections of Bugs etc.

This would help to quickly check and mention any other problem, new or old.

STda... I am sorry but this QUESTION from you.. (not expected)

As you are aware... that WHATEVER may be the TRADE SIZE.... 20 RS/ORDER( PER ORDER ... and NOT PER LOT) or 0.01 % whichever is LOWER...

So even brokerage for one LOT of NIFTY with 8300 (CONSIDERING only) will be 40 .. as TOTAL TRADE VALUE is 415000 so even as per 0.01% brokerage is 41.50

so minimum is 40 ...which will be charged...

As per my knowledge....
Come on, ST Da was joking. Amount of Brokerage from zerodha does not matter to ST as he gets refund of any brokerage charged as he is consistent winner of challenge.

I am getting an error message on new Pi when I try to add 'Stochastics Oscillator" .

Error Window- "Unhandled Exception has occured in your application. Blah blah ........

Requested value ind'StochasticOscillator' was not found.

Dear Zerodha,

Downloaded the latest version. It would have been nice if you could list the difference / changes / additions you made in the latest version from the previous one. Particularly the corrections of Bugs etc.

This would help to quickly check and mention any other problem, new or old.
Exactly , I mentioned and requested Zerodha to add release notes.

Seriously Zerodha please hire a IT consulting firm to stream line the development process.

Now, no one knows what is fixed and what new features were added causing confusion.

Also just wanted to make it absolutely clear , this is again NOT a beta version. A BETA version is the one where software is usable. Pi is not usable still. For Pi to be usable it should have proper data first.

Since Pi is trading terminal + charting app. I request you fix all issues related to trading so we can atleast move out of NEST trader. Then you can focus on the charting aspects. Really surprised no one over there has a clue on priority bugs. Since many people have been posting stability issues with NEST from past many years.

Again i don't expect you to have software consulting team onsite, but please don't make use the word BETA again.Just because Nithin says its BETA does not make it BETA.

This looks something like a final year college project executed by students. Expected more from zerodha and no more low brokerage excuses anymore since other contenders are out there now.

Hope your software dev team will learn basics of SDLC and stearmline the process with users.

Defending yourself and giving excuses all the time doesn't help anyone.

Hope you take Pi seriously and deliver a quality product.

:thumb:

Yeah, release notes, what's new, bug fixes, updates etc...
Exactly , I mentioned and requested Zerodha to add release notes.

Seriously Zerodha please hire a IT consulting firm to stream line the development process.

Now, no one knows what is fixed and what new features were added causing confusion.

Also just wanted to make it absolutely clear , this is again NOT a beta version. A BETA version is the one where software is usable. Pi is not usable still. For Pi to be usable it should have proper data first.

Since Pi is trading terminal + charting app. I request you fix all issues related to trading so we can atleast move out of NEST trader. Then you can focus on the charting aspects. Really surprised no one over there has a clue on priority bugs. Since many people have been posting stability issues with NEST from past many years.

Again i don't expect you to have software consulting team onsite, but please don't make use the word BETA again.Just because Nithin says its BETA does not make it BETA.

This looks something like a final year college project executed by students. Expected more from zerodha and no more low brokerage excuses anymore since other contenders are out there now.

Hope your software dev team will learn basics of SDLC and stearmline the process with users.

Defending yourself and giving excuses all the time doesn't help anyone.

Hope you take Pi seriously and deliver a quality product.

:thumb: