Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

For Pi users:

1. The latest version of Pi has been uploaded on Q for you. The installer version is 1.0.0.1 but the installed version will show up as 1.0.0.0 as we've not made an update to that.

2. Reconciling the chart should make you see any missing data, but for today the data server had some issues for which the chart is visible only from 10:27. This will be reconciled end of day and you'll see the complete data from the next session.

3. Ideally you need to delete all previous versions of Pi, remove all the folders which had Pi and then install the latest version.

jyotixxx

For Pi users:

1. The latest version of Pi has been uploaded on Q for you. The installer version is 1.0.0.1 but the installed version will show up as 1.0.0.0 as we've not made an update to that.

2. Reconciling the chart should make you see any missing data, but for today the data server had some issues for which the chart is visible only from 10:27. This will be reconciled end of day and you'll see the complete data from the next session.

3. Ideally you need to delete all previous versions of Pi, remove all the folders which had Pi and then install the latest version.
I have an an account in my wife's name. When I am trying to install Pi from her account after uninstalling and deleting old folders , unable to login as her. While My client id gets logged in easily. Any solution?

sach007

Impatient Trader
I have an an account in my wife's name. When I am trying to install Pi from her account after uninstalling and deleting old folders , unable to login as her. While My client id gets logged in easily. Any solution?

Same with me.....

But I know the reason...

COZ for my wifes account Pi has not been activated.. till now...

So I cant login to that... but login to my account.. as Pi has been activated for me.

And

@ZERODHA....

So what I said is right DATA is from 10.27.....

and that too not for today but for yesterday also...

CHART data is from

10.30 AM

PLZ check... this also... I have not checked.. before yesterday.

sach007

Impatient Trader
The first FEEDBACK...with this new release what I can see..

The one thing positive is that...INTRADAY the CHART is not MISSING the CANDLE HI /LOWs made....of the PIVOTS....

which was not accurate in PREVIOUS RELEASE....

(not considering that 10.27 data problem... COZ they accepted that)

For Pi users:

Unaware of the issue from the Nest side, I uninstalled and removed all registry and installed nest again. The chart on Nest starts at around 1.30 and I keep getting an error that says 'Recovery Failed' when I logout/login to Nest Plus and also 'Unknown Error'...

All this will be solved or is this a problem on my system...

sach007

Impatient Trader
With reduction in Nifty lot size from 50 to 25 ,has Zerodha brokerage for nifty reduced to Rs 8-10 per order ( only for Nifty) or it is still at Rs 20 per order ??

Smart_trade

STda... I am sorry but this QUESTION from you.. (not expected)

As you are aware... that WHATEVER may be the TRADE SIZE.... 20 RS/ORDER( PER ORDER ... and NOT PER LOT) or 0.01 % whichever is LOWER...

So even brokerage for one LOT of NIFTY with 8300 (CONSIDERING only) will be 40 .. as TOTAL TRADE VALUE is 415000 so even as per 0.01% brokerage is 41.50

so minimum is 40 ...which will be charged...

As per my knowledge....

manishchan

Just hit the reconcile button on your chart on Pi to see the full chart with all the data. If this problem still persists, uninstall all older versions of Pi and install the latest version which is available on your back office at http://q.zerodha.com.
Uninstalled prev version -> downloaded new version.. its great and looks very stable. Butttt.. data is still the problem. see below the NF chart for 5 min. How come the candle is starting at 10:25 ?? Reconciled it multiple times.. re-logged in multiple times.. still persists.. . :confused::confused: