Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha,

Ummmm..!! Are the servers down for data cleaning or is this an error... Last time I got this, I had to reinstall my windows to set it right for Pi...

Trying to load charts and Pi gives this error, and it's todays update, 1st Nov release... And clicking on 'Continue' doesn't help...

View attachment 20000

Last edited:

Zerodha

Zerodha,

Ummmm..!! Are the servers down for data cleaning or is this an error... Last time I got this, I had to reinstall my windows to set it right for Pi...

Trying to load charts and Pi gives this error, and it's todays update, 1st Nov release... And clicking on 'Continue' doesn't help...
We are synching data as of now, it will take 1 day or so for this to happen. So the charts might not behave properly till then.

sach007

Impatient Trader
@shatson

EACH state it is different...

Just select the state from the option on BROKERAGE CALCULATOR page... you will able to see the STAMP DUTY for the state you live..

Zerodha

For all the Amibroker fans, to use the bridge on the new release:

1. Change [Pi_Puser] VALUE to TRUE in file C:\Zerodha\Pi\Data Feed\Omne\nestclient.ini
2. Open Pi, Goto View->User Settings->PiBridge, Select Mock Trade in Automated Trading Mode.

Mock trade logs are present in [Pi Installation folder]\PiBridge.log

[Enabling amibroker to fire orders]

1. Paste pibridge.net.dll in amibroker installed folder (In my system its C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiBroker)
2. Open "Command Prompt (cmd) " as administrator.
3. Goto C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\[Latest Framework] (In my system its C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319)
4. type > regasm [location of pibridge.net.dll] ( regasm "C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiBroker\pibridge.net.dll")

Open Pi. If every thing is right then PiBridge icon at right-bottom will turn green when you open amibroker.

To get the dll, send an email to [email protected] or [email protected]

Once done, you can just fire orders right from your AFL. For now, this will not be sent to the exchange but just logged in that file. Very soon, we will give an option to semi/completely automate this.

Zerodha

Posting again so no one misses it. :)

Guys we have put up the new installer on Q. Do uninstall all the previous versions.

So there are two things
1. If you are not able to login, that means Pi has not been enabled yet, so do send an email to [email protected] and [email protected] asking him to enable Pi.

2. A bug that is causing issues is if you have a special character in your password. Do change the special character by logging into NEST and then login to Pi. We will have this fixed soon.

3. We are running the data cleaning/syncing now.

Do post any bugs you might spot on the Zconnect blog. Like I was saying earlier, if you are comfortable with it, there is no need to use NEST anymore.

About the data on charts, it will take atleast 10 more days before our own data streaming servers are up, so if you find any data going missing, excuse us.

//Trying to load charts and Pi gives this error, and it's todays update, 1st Nov release... And clicking on 'Continue' doesn't help...//

This need not be a problem with Database. The index could be the ListIndex of the ListBox that is used for the MarketWatch.

sach007

Impatient Trader
I have installed latest PI version. After logging in it is stuck at " Loading Expert Advisors ". What is the solution ?

If you are logging first time after NEW INSTALLATION... it will take little time to login...

COZ it has to DOWNLOAD all the SCRIPS.... and it takes some time...

But after that SCRIP download completed... things will take you to market watch..