Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

but it's not Zerodha that's working on this. A company called Tradelabs is involved and its handled by them, company involved with financial software services... And considering the way its handled and the floating release dates, I cannot expect any professional process in this....
The way they are handling technical issues, I suspected that the coding was being done by some freelance/part time technical staff on contract basis, as it is obvious they do not have their own.

The last version of Pi logged in and stopped at Visual styles, this version does not even login. :rofl:

NJ23

Trader J

@Smart, our idea is to keep the business simple. We dont' want to start complicating by things like x brokerage for trading a particular contract. Also I guess you'd agree, the person who was buying 50 nifty, will still end up buying 50 nifty in one order.

Also, don't know if it makes any difference Rs 20 or Rs 10 in today's world where minimum coin in the Indian economy will probably be Rs 10.

If we are reducing any more, Hopefully we will find a way to reduce it to 0 ;)..
Thanks, please find a way to reduce Rs 20 to Rs 00...............

Please also increase the time period of 60 days challenge, I mean for one year ....like till 31 March 2016 ( presently till 31 December 14).....Thanks

And Congrats for one more Award...............

The way they are handling technical issues, I suspected that the coding was being done by some freelance/part time technical staff on contract basis, as it is obvious they do not have their own.

The last version of Pi logged in and stopped at Visual styles, this version does not even login. :rofl:
The previous version had a similar problem.

That problem was somehow resolved by changing the windows theme. If your windows theme is "windows basic", it doesn't load; if you change the theme to anything else, it logs in.

Try it and revert with your feedback.

The previous version had a similar problem.

That problem was somehow resolved by changing the windows theme. If your windows theme is "windows basic", it doesn't load; if you change the theme to anything else, it logs in.

Try it and revert with your feedback.
Last time I did see the post on changing the Windows Theme and did it. It worked but I was not interested in changing my theme permanently for the sake of pi and decided to wait for the next release.

This new release does not login at all with any theme. :rofl:
Again I'm saying, I will wait for the next release.

Last time I did see the post on changing the Windows Theme and did it. It worked but I was not interested in changing my theme permanently for the sake of pi and decided to wait for the next release.

This new release does not login at all with any theme. :rofl:
Again I'm saying, I will wait for the next release.
I had the theme problem with the previous version, but not with this version. I won't be trading using this version of Pi, but will participate in the testing. If you are unable to log in, why not call them up and ask them to take a look using teamviewer or something ? That will be a very positive contribution to the software development.

I had the theme problem with the previous version, but not with this version. I won't be trading using this version of Pi, but will participate in the testing. If you are unable to log in, why not call them up and ask them to take a look using teamviewer or something ? That will be a very positive contribution to the software development.
No time or interest. Either it works straight away or throw it out.

I'm not trading with zerodha ever since I had a costly problem with nest. If I trade with pi, it needs to be dependable.
Such high levels of incompetence will not do.
Will test again after the next recompile.

zabeen2004

All I see is just build-ups on this PI software. Not to be against zerodha but however it is simply stupidity that the software wont even login after waiting for months to get the beta release. I understand whatever the testing they are progressing takes time but if they cant fix the simple login issue before releasing a new version that is something not acceptable. I have wasted long hrs in trying to see whether it works in another machine/resetting password/uninstalling the studio 2010 etc.. but finally thanks to Strategist/ Traderji and zeroda thread which confirmed that its nothing wrong with my system.

On the last note. I appreciate zerodha effort/aim to build a revolutionary platform but dont use those words for marketing alone pls have something in reality. Its been morethan couple of months that you released teaser video and its utmost shame that we are having login issues with the new release 31st oct.

Sorry if my word hurts but however i felt very BAD after wating for weeks and this never bypasses login screen despite trying in three different PC's.