Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

This was posted on Zerodha Bulletin today...

Update in Nest Plus version
There has been an update to NEST Plus. If you are using version 2.8.0.0, it won't work from Monday, November 3, 2014. To update your NEST Plus version to 2.9.0.0 [If your ZT version is 3.11 and above] you'll have to follow the below steps:

a) Download the folder from this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByLen6EOAG4OUUdnamh3LVpIZ00/view
b) Unzip the folder and copy paste it on C://Program Files/Omnesys/Nest3 folder

If you are using Zerodha Trader whose version is 3.10.97.7 or lower then you'll have to download the latest vesion of NEST Plus from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByLen6EOAG4OSVcybjVvaTRUeXc/view and then unzip the folder and copy paste it on C://Program Files/Omnesys/Nest3
This is an important information and you should have sent out an E-Mail to everyone.

Zerodha

Hello Zerodha,

Should we copy the folder or the files in the folder to NEST3... I happened to replace the files in the folder and I am getting configuration error. I go to tools and try loading, the Nest hangs.... My net speed is 50Mbps... So that problem is ruled out...
You should extract the whole zip file and then replace everything in C://Program Files/Omnesys/Nest3

You can download the whole contents on the link by simply using Ctrl+S

If a clean update isn't possible you can get in touch with our support team.

Zerodha

Latest installation of Pi is up on Q. Do download it when time permits. From now on, we will have a new installation every monday, and we will have a document where you can track all the fixes.

The data on chart not starting at 9.15am will be fixed shortly. We will inform as soon as that is done. That will not require any change in your installation.

NJ23

Latest installation of Pi is up on Q. Do download it when time permits. From now on, we will have a new installation every monday, and we will have a document where you can track all the fixes.

The data on chart not starting at 9.15am will be fixed shortly. We will inform as soon as that is done. That will not require any change in your installation.
The CDS data also starts at 9:15 whereas it should start from 9:00.

You should extract the whole zip file and then replace everything in C://Program Files/Omnesys/Nest3

You can download the whole contents on the link by simply using Ctrl+S

If a clean update isn't possible you can get in touch with our support team.
Okay...

This is what I did since morning...

Opened Nest... Updated Nest Plus from the prompt that said 'Install Now' or 'Install on Exit'.... I got configuration error...

So unistalled Nest entirely.... Installed again and then copied the files from the Zip and replaced the content in the Nest3 folder... The charts are not loading, I get a blank white space when I load the chart....

Third, uninstalled Nest3 and reinstalled and directly copied the files into the folder, Configuration Error....

If I try logout\login Nest hangs... If I try Refresh, Start Plugin or Load from Nest Plugins from tools, Nest hangs...

I have spent half day doing this... Got in touch with your support, they asked me to uninstall and reinstall and then update the NestPlus... Not helping...!!

Please get someone to call and do it for me remotely... Anyway, it almost ate up my entire trading day...