Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Latest installation of Pi is up on Q. Do download it when time permits. From now on, we will have a new installation every monday, and we will have a document where you can track all the fixes.

The data on chart not starting at 9.15am will be fixed shortly. We will inform as soon as that is done. That will not require any change in your installation.
Where in Q? I am logged in but cannot find any download link inside Q.

cinderblock

I think it would be a good idea not to include problems related to Pi which as of now is only in the testing phase with problems related to NEST which is what most of us are using, in the same thread.

It would be helpful if Zerodha starts a NEW thread for Pi. I am sure there are many like me who couldn't care less about Pi because it does NOT affect my current trading activity.

But problems related to NEST should take priority because it is operational and most of us use it to trade everyday.

sach007

Impatient Trader
@ZERODHA...

I think you missed.. the MORNING DISCUSSION we had... about...

NEST INTRA DEFAULT CHART? why you stopped it? (PLZ dont tell abt NEST PLUS... it takes time to load)

What is logic behind stopping that?

Also PLZ see the post telling you PEOPLE DELETED the TICKET having COMMUNICATION ABOUT this INTRA CHARTS? (as earlier tickets can be seen)

What is rationale behind deleting the TICKET....?? PLZ explain these things also.

Last edited:
Zerodha :)
Nest Plus charts showing 31st Oct NF data from 01.14pm to 03.30pm...uske pehle ka data gayab hai?
unable to backfill what to do?
NEST PLUS 2.9 updated and working fine for me.I'm using NOW..
31st Oct's Data is missing so I'm getting a wrong entry-exit signals as per my system as I use some bands for trading..

Pls update 31st Oct data.

and yes,Nest Plus charts not showing 1 min charts...I think,We all need to go far Paid Data Provider instead of blaming Zerodha? 500-600rs ka paid data bachane ke chakkar me 1000-2000rs ka roj loss ho raha hai..

Last edited:

Trader J

This was posted on Zerodha Bulletin today...

Update in Nest Plus version
There has been an update to NEST Plus. If you are using version 2.8.0.0, it won't work from Monday, November 3, 2014. To update your NEST Plus version to 2.9.0.0 [If your ZT version is 3.11 and above] you'll have to follow the below steps:

a) Download the folder from this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByLen6EOAG4OUUdnamh3LVpIZ00/view
b) Unzip the folder and copy paste it on C://Program Files/Omnesys/Nest3 folder

If you are using Zerodha Trader whose version is 3.10.97.7 or lower then you'll have to download the latest vesion of NEST Plus from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByLen6EOAG4OSVcybjVvaTRUeXc/view and then unzip the folder and copy paste it on C://Program Files/Omnesys/Nest3
Old one was 1.8.0.0 and new one is 1.9.0.0 (Not 2.9.0.0)...

I am using Intraday Chart without log in Nest Plus, and I never update Nest Plus....and today only I did not found "Intraday Chart" after right Click..Why ??