Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

@ZERODHA...

I think you missed.. the MORNING DISCUSSION we had... about...

NEST INTRA DEFAULT CHART? why you stopped it? (PLZ dont tell abt NEST PLUS... it takes time to load)

What is logic behind stopping that?

Also PLZ see the post telling you PEOPLE DELETED the TICKET having COMMUNICATION ABOUT this INTRA CHARTS? (as earlier tickets can be seen)

What is rationale behind deleting the TICKET....?? PLZ explain these things also.
The default Intra chart was removed because there were issues with it, we were advised by Omnesys to disable it. we will speak to them again now and check if it is good to go.

About the ticket, can you PM me the ticket number, will have it double checked. We had a technical issue long back, when 2 days of ticket were deleted and we couldn't restore it back. If your ticket was part of those 2 days, there is a chance that it got deleted. I will have it double checked.

No one on our team has access to delete tickets, and there is no reason for us to do so also.

sach007

Impatient Trader
The default Intra chart was removed because there were issues with it, we were advised by Omnesys to disable it. we will speak to them again now and check if it is good to go.

About the ticket, can you PM me the ticket number, will have it double checked. We had a technical issue long back, when 2 days of ticket were deleted and we couldn't restore it back. If your ticket was part of those 2 days, there is a chance that it got deleted. I will have it double checked.

No one on our team has access to delete tickets, and there is no reason for us to do so also.

@zERODHA... thanks for sensible and logical answer...

You can think... how it develops misunderstanding.... with the way events happened.

I still trust you.... and my misunderstanding is vanished now.

Thanks.

I request you PLZ ENABLE DEFAULT INTRA CHARTS.

sach007

Impatient Trader
NEST PLUS 2.9 updated and working fine for me.I'm using NOW..
31st Oct's Data is missing so I'm getting a wrong entry-exit signals as per my system as I use some bands for trading..

Pls update 31st Oct data.

and yes,Nest Plus charts not showing 1 min charts...I think,We all need to go far Paid Data Provider instead of blaming Zerodha? 500-600rs ka paid data bachane ke chakkar me 1000-2000rs ka roj loss ho raha hai..
Is there any reliable data with 1 MINUTE bar minimum for Rs 500--600?

I recently switched to Zerodha and facing a problem with NEST.
Nothing happens when I click on the 'bracket order' after the right click.
The keyboard shortcut too is not working.
Am able to place Cover orders.

Do I need to do something to get bracket orders activated?

Verde

From Pi, how to delete an indicator?
How to change the timeframe on an existing chart without downloading data again?
No logout button in Pi, only exit?
The loading expert advisors takes too much time,
Have some provision for those who don't want it to bypass the download.

megapixel

How to remove scrip from MarketWatch in Z5 (HTML 5 ).

I see a add scrip ....but I don't see any remove scrip menu ? How do I remove a scrip from Market Watch here ?

Thanks