Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

bpr

Latest installation of Pi is up on Q. Do download it when time permits. From now on, we will have a new installation every monday, and we will have a document where you can track all the fixes.

The data on chart not starting at 9.15am will be fixed shortly. We will inform as soon as that is done. That will not require any change in your installation.
I installed the new version of the Pi

But in the title it still says 1.000. is it a bug ? or the installation did not work?

There is no way for user to know if the installation was proper.Even about window does not have version.

rrrajguru

I installed the new version of the Pi

But in the title it still says 1.000. is it a bug ? or the installation did not work?

There is no way for user to know if the installation was proper.Even about window does not have version.
I think the splash window they have not changed. And so also the title bar.

Its terrible ...me too not getting NEst chart....its asking to update NESTPLUS ....one of the crack software in india.....i think zerodha doing mimicry with their clients with these talking of new software etc... first must need to stick with their terminal.......
VJAY, It takes time to build a good technology platform. Please stay on without becoming impatient. You will be surprised.