Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Working now, scary issue as orders got cancelled too. Its good that messages were sent in ZT, but still this could mess a trade badly.
My order got cancelled at 11:03 and i could only enter a new one at 11:31, please take care
On 31/10 my bracket order also got removed from the F3 window and they told me to place an MIS order to cover my short position.

But the scary thing is my ledger is showing that those shares are still shorted, the support is saying that those shares will now be purchased in the AUCTION MARKET after T+3 days, shares purchased in auctions are applied a fine of .05% per day, they haven't committed of covering any losses if occur.

Very frustated with this entire issue, was your position covered by the end of 31/10.

Plz provide new links for Nest Plus dnload

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Called up Zerodha, and explained the problem . . . .

The funny thing is they send me again, exactly the same link with the same problem :D

:) Happy

Last edited:

VJAY

ahh...after continuos trying all things am able to login ZT after 45 minutes ....too bad zerodha ...why you not spare ZT when checking PI ? :(

Snake.Head

On 31/10 my bracket order also got removed from the F3 window and they told me to place an MIS order to cover my short position.

But the scary thing is my ledger is showing that those shares are still shorted, the support is saying that those shares will now be purchased in the AUCTION MARKET after T+3 days, shares purchased in auctions are applied a fine of .05% per day, they haven't committed of covering any losses if occur.

Very frustated with this entire issue, was your position covered by the end of 31/10.
This is really bad...
I don't think they will not cover any loss.

Can you please forward such detailed queries to [email protected] or [email protected]? Yes there was a technical issue but Zerodha handled it well. Best of luck trading..

hc9001

Zerodha must upload SETUP/ZIP files under Zerodha.com "download section" first

Plz provide new links for Nest Plus dnload

Called up Zerodha, and explained the problem . . . .

The funny thing is they send me again, exactly the same link with the same problem :D

=========

ZERODHA must upload/provide all important download setop/zip through
https://zerodha.com/download/
first.

https://drive.google.com/
is VERY SLOW & problematic when number of simultaneous download increases (as they provide limited bandwidth).

What is the use of Zerodha.com "download section"? Why they are using only drive.google.com? :confused:

drive.google.com IS EASY for uploading file for any Zerodha Staff (as they need authorization to upload file inside Zerodha.com) but VERY DIFFICULT TO DOWNLOAD FROM THERE WHEN NUMBER OF USER INCREASES.
Zerodha must know their Active Clients are increasing day by day, thats why they are getting more prizes like from BSE.

So, from now on please upload files under Zerodha.com "download section" first, then provide alternate links like drive.google.com, dropbox etc.

Happy Trading.
Best Wishes.

H.C.

Did that first and then posted here . . . :)

Dear Sir, pls contact them directly and ask them. They will be happy to correct their mistakes and will save your time too.
The problem was their support were not in a state to listen (can't blame them when they would be flooded with 1000s of support calls)
but eventually they agreed but only after they saw it on TV :D

They have now send a link of NP on their server . . . but not tried that yet

Thankfully Zero is still not my primary broker . . .

arcus

Re: Zerodha must upload SETUP/ZIP files under Zerodha.com "download section" first

=========

ZERODHA must upload/provide all important download setop/zip through
https://zerodha.com/download/
first.

https://drive.google.com/
is VERY SLOW & problematic when number of simultaneous download increases (as they provide limited bandwidth).

What is the use of Zerodha.com "download section"? Why they are using only drive.google.com? :confused:

drive.google.com IS EASY for uploading file for any Zerodha Staff (as they need authorization to upload file inside Zerodha.com) but VERY DIFFICULT TO DOWNLOAD FROM THERE WHEN NUMBER OF USER INCREASES.
Zerodha must know their Active Clients are increasing day by day, thats why they are getting more prizes like from BSE.

So, from now on please upload files under Zerodha.com "download section" first, then provide alternate links like drive.google.com, dropbox etc.

Happy Trading.
Best Wishes.

H.C.
Or they could torrent it.

There should be enough seeders in a few hours.