Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

jyotixxx

Facing a strange problem with ZT today. My orders are not getting executed immediately or even if it got executed does not get update in order window. Because of this placed double buy order before I realized the issue. Also modification of orders does not show in order book. Any suggestions???:mad:

Last edited:
Facing a strange problem with ZT today. My orders are not getting executed immediately or even if it got executed does not get update in order window. Because of this placed double buy order before I realized the issue. Also modification of orders does not show in order book. Any suggestions???:mad:
Known problem. No solution. Try reconciling. If doesnt work, restart ZT. If doesnt work, restart laptop.

zerodha,
in z trader 3.10.57.97.7 order form default setting not changing, I want to make it mis and market also want to add column to market watch. I tried from preferance > user setting > marketwatch and order. In marketwatch no option and in order nothing happening. Please help.

NJ23

zerodha,
in z trader 3.10.57.97.7 order form default setting not changing, I want to make it mis and market also want to add column to market watch. I tried from preferance > user setting > marketwatch and order. In marketwatch no option and in order nothing happening. Please help.
Select the exchange segment to all and the settings for order will be done.

NJ23

Thanks it is done. Now how I can add column (like ask qty) in market watch. i don"t see any option.
Right click on the columns in MW and select reposition columns/reposition columns in all groups and select columns you want.