Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Trader J

Re: Zerodha must upload SETUP/ZIP files under Zerodha.com "download section" first

=========

ZERODHA must upload/provide all important download setop/zip through
https://zerodha.com/download/
first.

https://drive.google.com/
is VERY SLOW & problematic when number of simultaneous download increases (as they provide limited bandwidth).

What is the use of Zerodha.com "download section"? Why they are using only drive.google.com? :confused:

drive.google.com IS EASY for uploading file for any Zerodha Staff (as they need authorization to upload file inside Zerodha.com) but VERY DIFFICULT TO DOWNLOAD FROM THERE WHEN NUMBER OF USER INCREASES.
Zerodha must know their Active Clients are increasing day by day, thats why they are getting more prizes like from BSE.

So, from now on please upload files under Zerodha.com "download section" first, then provide alternate links like drive.google.com, dropbox etc.

Happy Trading.
Best Wishes.

H.C.
I think all zerodha portal provided (Or based) by Google only, and there email service also by Google........

Zerodha

Re: Zerodha must upload SETUP/ZIP files under Zerodha.com "download section" first

I think all zerodha portal provided (Or based) by Google only, and there email service also by Google........
We have updated the download section today morning itself with Plus. Do force refresh the page, Ctrl + Shift + Refresh.

Zerodha

Are the charts on Pi fine today... I see many of them are starting at 9.15 but still there are couple of charts that are starting from 10.45....?
Yes, the data servers are still not fixed. These freaking holidays are pissing off, everyone that we have to interact with seems to be on an off.. 2 weeks of October and this Week, zilch productivity.

Anyways.. hopefully we will have it working soon..

Question for @Zerodha and anyone testing Pi..

Is anyone testing it on a multi-screen system? I ask only because Nest Trader does all sorts of crazy stuff on a multi screen - the order window goes flying off all your screens; makes it impossible to place orders. Seems to happen randomly (just happened to me right now). So, is Pi more reliable on a multi screen? Is this being tested? If not, happy to throw my hat in the ring to test it.

Cheers.

ocil

Zerodha today i have notice that PI also stop responding when ZT stop. I have checked my internet is working that time. See the file. Even some time ZT response but PI stop responding for some seconds.