Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Well, any one facing problem of flickering charts in nest trader 3.11.2.
Yes, updated nest plus to 1.9.0.0 and this flickering problem started... also having problem with last and second last candle... as the price changes last two candles are changing instead of last one... anyone else facing this issue..

Last edited:

jyotixxx

Facing a strange problem with ZT today. My orders are not getting executed immediately or even if it got executed does not get update in order window. Because of this placed double buy order before I realized the issue. Also modification of orders does not show in order book. Any suggestions???:mad:
Known problem. No solution. Try reconciling. If doesnt work, restart ZT. If doesnt work, restart laptop.
login to website to check if orders are present or not if ZT is not working...
When I login to Pi, I can see the orders real time, and also can modify real time! Don't know whats wrong . It has happened with me for the first time. Restarted pc, no diff. Uninstalled ZT and then re-installed... same issue again. After login in bottom message bar I can see one msg-
Reqst- mrv_mwg-show_tree_all, Process- MRV, Error No data

Plz help

This is the first time im facing this problem of flickering charts.

I upgraded nest plus on 03.11.2014 and since then Im facing this problem. Its very difficult to look on charts.

It seems very few face this issue or may be fewer traders use nest plus charting facility.

If any one has sorted out the issue please share. Thanks all.

NJ23

Last edited:
And reg last two candles its difficult to say as Ive stopped trading coz i cannot watch screen due to flickering. In addition I m not able to resize/ zoom out charts.

Earlier I used to resize and keep four charts simultaneously on my screen but its impossible to do so after this new upgrade .

When I login to Pi, I can see the orders real time, and also can modify real time! Don't know whats wrong . It has happened with me for the first time. Restarted pc, no diff. Uninstalled ZT and then re-installed... same issue again. After login in bottom message bar I can see one msg-
Reqst- mrv_mwg-show_tree_all, Process- MRV, Error No data

Plz help
Did you login to website and check the orders?