Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

sach007

Impatient Trader
We launch "Varsity@Zerodha", our online education initiative to help Indian capital markets to be much more informed and knowledgeable. http://zerodha.com/z-connect/queries/stock-and-fo-queries/introducing-varsity
Thanks ZERODHA for this another FEATHER in your CROWN....

Great initiative....SIMPLY GREAT...

I must say... ZERODHA knows what things are needed for traders....

I don't understand why these other BIG (So called Brokers ) never take this INITIATIVE....of what traders wanted...

Real TRADERS ---They don't want tips.../Calls../So called Research....

They need Knowledge/Education...

Thanks Zerodha...

sach007

Impatient Trader
Question for @Zerodha and anyone testing Pi..

Is anyone testing it on a multi-screen system? I ask only because Nest Trader does all sorts of crazy stuff on a multi screen - the order window goes flying off all your screens; makes it impossible to place orders. Seems to happen randomly (just happened to me right now). So, is Pi more reliable on a multi screen? Is this being tested? If not, happy to throw my hat in the ring to test it.

Cheers.
I am using two screens.... one extra Connected to my LAPTOP...

But Pi I am using on Default Laptop Screen... Rather I am not able to drag it to other Screen...

Basically I use other SCREEN only for AMIBROKER Charts...

TracerBullet

Seems to be working fine, the link u have posted as well. But let me double check it.
If that link is working for you then it must be something in my pc setup ...

Question for @Zerodha and anyone testing Pi..

Is anyone testing it on a multi-screen system? I ask only because Nest Trader does all sorts of crazy stuff on a multi screen - the order window goes flying off all your screens; makes it impossible to place orders. Seems to happen randomly (just happened to me right now). So, is Pi more reliable on a multi screen? Is this being tested? If not, happy to throw my hat in the ring to test it.

Cheers.
You can detach a tab to another window and that window can be viewed in the other monitor. Undetached tabs remain in main window.
A litte annoyance is that you have to select the tab before buttons in its context become active, it makes sense i guess but i would prefer option to have those buttons in the detached window too. Also i dindt find a way to reattach the window. Drawings get lost if i close it. have to save and load charts to keep them.

There are still many simple little things missing in pi charting ...

sach007

Impatient Trader
I think ZERODHA should look at TradeTiger.. for this MINIMIZING windows... things....

It should be easy minimize and maximize for any window...also resize....

Zerodha

I'm re-posting how to do the Nest Plus update for the ones who've missed out or whoever is having a tough time doing it...

1. If you're using Zerodha Trader 3.11.2 and above, download Nest Plus 2.9.0.0 from here.

Note that the latest version of Zerodha Trader is 3.11.2.1. If you don't have it yet, install the latest version from here.

2. If you're using the older version of Zerodha Trader which is 3.10.57.97.7... don't. But if you're still stuck in older times, you can download the latest version of NEST Plus from here for 3.10.57.97.7 and use it.

After you've downloaded the required Nest Plus file, you need to do the following...

1. Extract the whole zip file and COPY ALL FILES INSIDE the folder "Nest Plus 2.9.0.0" or "Nest Plus 1.9.0.0"
2. REPLACE ALL FILES INSIDE the "Nest3" folder of the following paths...
C://Program Files/Omnesys/Nest3
C://Program Files (x86)/Omnesys/Nest3

Zerodha

If that link is working for you then it must be something in my pc setup ...

You can detach a tab to another window and that window can be viewed in the other monitor. Undetached tabs remain in main window.
A litte annoyance is that you have to select the tab before buttons in its context become active, it makes sense i guess but i would prefer option to have those buttons in the detached window too. Also i dindt find a way to reattach the window. Drawings get lost if i close it. have to save and load charts to keep them.

There are still many simple little things missing in pi charting ...
Yep working on them. To reattach, just close the other window.

Re: Deitails: How to Update Nest Plus for ZT successfully.

I saw, many friends here facing problem with Nest Plus new installation.
For me it was OK within few minutes. :)
I have just downloaded the right files and replaced under the right directories. Today, Crude Oil Charts(data) also perfectly OK.

I am describing here the complete process for Nest Plus Update.

Check your Zerodha Trader Version First.

If you are using 3.11 and above, download Nest Plus Zip from below link:-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByLen6EOAG4OUUdnamh3LVpIZ00/view
You can download the whole contents on the link by simply using Ctrl+S.

Note: Latest Zerodha Trader Version is 3.11.2.1. If you want to install latest version download it below.

https://zerodha.com/download/Zerodh...Lemail&utm_campaign=Latest+updates+at+Zerodha

If you are using old Zerodha Trader whose version is 3.10.97.7 or lower then download the latest version of NEST Plus Zip from here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByLen6EOAG4OSVcybjVvaTRUeXc/view

=============
Now after downloading the required Nest Plus Zip file do the following:-
Extract the whole zip file and then COPY ALL FILES INSIDE the folder "Nest Plus 2.9.0.0" or "Nest Plus 1.9.0.0"
then, REPLACE ALL FILES INSIDE "Nest3" folder of following path:-
C://Program Files/Omnesys/Nest3
C://Program Files (x86)/Omnesys/Nest3
[For 64 bit OS you'll see both of above two path, replace both;
for 32 bit OS, only one path.]
DONE.
----------
Note: If you are still facing problem(uninstalled previous version & some files are still missing after replacing the Zip Extract). Then, install the RIGHT Latest NestPlus-2.9.0.0/1.9.0.0 version from Setup first.
It is automatically downloaded through ZT after log in (when you click update).
You can try to find setup under C://Program Files/Omnesys/Nest3/Download/Plus/
Alternately you can download it according to your ZT version from
https://plus.omnesysindia.com/NestPlus/download/
After latest version is installed, then repeat the above process [1. or 2.] to replace required files.
DONE.
----------
Hope, you'll see above post at tomorrow morning and your Nest Plus will be OK before 9 AM. :thumb:

Best Wishes and Happy Trading.

H.C.
sir, i have installed ZT 3.10.57.97.7. shall i have to update?

Jai Mata Di

Re: Deitails: How to Update Nest Plus for ZT successfully.

sir, i have installed ZT 3.10.57.97.7. shall i have to update?
No, if it is working fine ZT 3.10.57.97.7, no need to update. Just update Nest Plus with required file.
You need to upgrade to higher version ZT only if you want Bracket Order Facility Active(you need to send them request email also for BO :) ).

Just download required Zip from 2. [For 3.10.57.97.7] or from my post or following post.

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/89121-zerodha-part-3-a-676.html#post1023432

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.

H.C.