Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

columbus

I'm re-posting how to do the Nest Plus update for the ones who've missed out or whoever is having a tough time doing it...

1. If you're using Zerodha Trader 3.11.2 and above, download Nest Plus 2.9.0.0 from here.

Note that the latest version of Zerodha Trader is 3.11.2.1. If you don't have it yet, install the latest version from here.

2. If you're using the older version of Zerodha Trader which is 3.10.57.97.7... don't. But if you're still stuck in older times, you can download the latest version of NEST Plus from here for 3.10.57.97.7 and use it.

After you've downloaded the required Nest Plus file, you need to do the following...

1. Extract the whole zip file and COPY ALL FILES INSIDE the folder "Nest Plus 2.9.0.0" or "Nest Plus 1.9.0.0"
2. REPLACE ALL FILES INSIDE the "Nest3" folder of the following paths...
C://Program Files/Omnesys/Nest3
C://Program Files (x86)/Omnesys/Nest3
After you've downloaded the required Nest Plus file, you need to do the following...

1. Extract the whole zip file and COPY ALL FILES INSIDE the folder "Nest Plus 2.9.0.0" or "Nest Plus 1.9.0.0"
(where?)
2. REPLACE ALL FILES INSIDE the "Nest3" folder of the following paths...(How to do that?)

Language used ,is rather quite confusing.Be specific.Please ,rephrase it.May be it is quite simple,
just you complicated it.

Last edited:

Zerodha

Calling for Consultants - Full/Part time
If you are proficient at Technical/Quantitative analysis and in terms of coding/backtesting strategies using various programming languages like AFL, MQL, Tradescript, Python, C#, others, and are passionate about markets, we would love to talk to you and see how we can work together.

Do fill up this survey form https://docs.google.com/a/zerodha.com/forms/d/1BvRDz83lxxhLmGgQ-nlJIks-qjdJ6rDnD1cBRag_0VI/viewform

Will also help if you can share it with friends who might be interested.

In that event, I don't see much use for CO (over BO). Both are intraday, but CO is a market order, thus useful only in rare cases.

So, when are you performing BO in Pi, so that I can start using it (Pi) sometimes in real-time too :)

We launch "Varsity@Zerodha", our online education initiative to help Indian capital markets to be much more informed and knowledgeable. http://zerodha.com/z-connect/queries/stock-and-fo-queries/introducing-varsity
Dear Nithin and whole of Zerodha team.

This initiatve is life transforming. You people have put up such valuable content for free. Really may god bless you. Only broker in the country who is capable of doing this for their clients.:thumb::clapping:

I will gain a lot with this and i dont know how to give guru dhaksina for this. So I will include Zerodha and Nithin in my daily prayer.

:thanx::thanx:

columbus

I'm re-posting how to do the Nest Plus update for the ones who've missed out or whoever is having a tough time doing it...

1. If you're using Zerodha Trader 3.11.2 and above, download Nest Plus 2.9.0.0 from here.

Note that the latest version of Zerodha Trader is 3.11.2.1. If you don't have it yet, install the latest version from here.

2. If you're using the older version of Zerodha Trader which is 3.10.57.97.7... don't. But if you're still stuck in older times, you can download the latest version of NEST Plus from here for 3.10.57.97.7 and use it.

ZT 3.11 after reaching 85% ,coming out with error NEST ENCOUNTERED PROBLEM.
Just I modified from ZT 3.10 to ZT 3.11.

Perhaps ,I did not understand the above in proper way.

Last edited: