Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
On clicking pluggin command - plus chart,login pass word is asked.Message says latest version of plus chart is installed.Was able to see chart on wednesday -what happened today.No intra day chart also.
Zerodha wants to trade without chart!!!
You have to the this Nest plus plugin update for your nest trader..

Originally Posted by Zerodha View Post

I'm re-posting how to do the Nest Plus update for the ones who've missed out or whoever is having a tough time doing it...

1. If you're using Zerodha Trader 3.11.2 and above, download Nest Plus 2.9.0.0 from here.

Note that the latest version of Zerodha Trader is 3.11.2.1. If you don't have it yet, install the latest version from here.

2. If you're using the older version of Zerodha Trader which is 3.10.57.97.7... don't. But if you're still stuck in older times, you can download the latest version of NEST Plus from here for 3.10.57.97.7 and use it.

After you've downloaded the required Nest Plus file, you need to do the following...

1. Extract the whole zip file and COPY ALL FILES INSIDE the folder "Nest Plus 2.9.0.0" or "Nest Plus 1.9.0.0"
2. REPLACE ALL FILES INSIDE the "Nest3" folder of the following paths...
C://Program Files/Omnesys/Nest3
C://Program Files (x86)/Omnesys/Nest3

Once again, nest failure :mad: Upgraded ok, worked ok on Wednesday, worked ok yesterday, today morning it's giving problems..

Seems like you have to re-register with Nest plus. Their representative Suraj said so on phone. Sent a mail for re-registration. It will take a day, he said.. :mad: :mad:

cinderblock

Agree with Nest Plus being **** !

Moreover, anything taking up ~50% of CPU resources is just bad software!

And yes, no problem for me logging in to Nest Trader 3.10 without Nest Plus plugin.

Last edited: