Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

nest and now are so primitive software compared to other trading platforms available for trading US equities and futures... It is a shame that brokerages in India are giving such frustrating software.
It's not the fault of brokers. They don't have any options but to go with omnesys and even they are now bought by reuters.

sach007

Impatient Trader
@ZERODHA... and EXPERTs ...

Today I have Placed one SELL Order from CHART of BANKNIFTY... my trade is finished.. but still it is showing that LINE and Sell arrow...

I used...

1. DELETE ALL DRAWINGS

2.CLEAR ALL ORDERS...

all these also...

but still that arrow and line I am not able to remove.

Can anybody help?

CHART is still SHOWING that line and arrow.

Last edited:

columbus

Nest Plus older ver had Darwas Box and few other studies, its appears to be missing in this new update, am I looking for it in the wrong place, will some one guide me? Thanks.

.....but in PI ,you will find in VIEW menu .In ZT3.11 ,I do not know ...................

I hope Zerodha is developing Pi well. It definitely looks good. MUCH MUCH better than NEST...

It is a good initiative taken by a 'new' brokerage. It is unfortunate other 'established' brokers (with loads of $$$) didn't want to do something about it... Anyway.. good days are coming for traders!! :):D
Pi defnitely has huge potential, but they have to take advantage of it. :thumb:
At the speed they are going, maybe it will be another 3 months.

@ZERODHA... and EXPERTs ...

Today I have Placed one SELL Order from CHART of BANKNIFTY... my trade is finished.. but still it is showing that LINE and Sell arrow...

I used...

1. DELETE ALL DRAWINGS

2.CLEAR ALL ORDERS...

all these also...

but still that arrow and line I am not able to remove.

Can anybody help?

CHART is still SHOWING that line and arrow.

The arrow and the line will be there until you exit and login again. Its an indication of your entry and exit.... But what I am confused is is the line still extending. If it keeps extending, the order is open and if it has stopped at your execution point, then the order is closed....

sach007

Impatient Trader
The arrow and the line will be there until you exit and login again. Its an indication of your entry and exit.... But what I am confused is is the line still extending. If it keeps extending, the order is open and if it has stopped at your execution point, then the order is closed....

Order is already closed... but that line is extending...

Its too annoying to exit for that line...

Order is already closed... but that line is extending...

Its too annoying to exit for that line...
I havent had that problem... Close the chart and open, should be fine...

And I usually place the order directly above the working candle... I take the reference of previous support or resistance but only when they are far far away, I use that point and place an order at the far away point in which case the line extends till the current candle....
I havent used Pi chart trading option now because the chart has SL-M which usually puts me on a huge slippage since I trade equity and moves can be very erratic.... But the last time I traded, the line stopped at my entry....
Reconcile or close the chart and open...

And by the way there's more downside to your chart... There will be a huge break down I believe....:-D

Last edited: