Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

i want to open account with zerodha my questions are
1. if i keep my iifl demat with zerodha trading account what will be extra charges will i have to pay for both buying and selling.
2.do zerodha charges for funds payout (site says 9 rs per transaction)even if i give hdfc or some other bank account
2.what are your demat opening and transfer charges??:!:!

vu22rps

Nest Plus older ver had Darwas Box and few other studies, its appears to be missing in this new update, am I looking for it in the wrong place, will some one guide me? Thanks.

open a chart in nest plus if it flickers or not let u zoom in then logout only from nest plus from link in my nest accoount then log in this time ur id and psssword sud be zerodha id only in capital. like DS395 password and id both sud be same. this may fix ur prob:)
I am really very thankful Sachin..:thumb: it solved my flickering problem..:clapping:

Jai Mata Di

ZT 3.11 after reaching 85% ,coming out with error NEST ENCOUNTERED PROBLEM.
Just I modified from ZT 3.10 to ZT 3.11.

2. REPLACE ALL FILES INSIDE the "Nest3" folder of the following paths...
C://Program Files/Omnesys/Nest3
C://Program Files (x86)/Omnesys/Nest3

Perhaps ,I did not understand the above in proper way.

Happy Trading & Best Wishes.

H.C.

columbus

Thanks.
Today ,I installed PI also,successfully.
I am going to re-install ZT3.10.

Moreover ,the QUOTE in your signature is good.

" You don't learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over. " - Richard Branson

Dear Zerodha,

When i am trying to reset my password, it is giving a pop up that password is not in valid format, so may i know what is correct format, and i suggest that in PI if such msgs comes while resetting password then it should also give info to user about requirement of a valid format!!

for example it should come with a message that password should have required number of capital, alphanumeric of special character, whatever the case may be.

Regards

Jai Mata Di

When i am trying to reset my password, it is giving a pop up that password is not in valid format...
Exclude special characters (programming bug with special characters is a common thing, so just guessing :)) and try again.
Use letters (A-Z) & Digits(0-9) only.
If still not successful Zerodha will try. :D

Happy Trading.
H.C.

On clicking pluggin command - plus chart,login pass word is asked.Message says latest version of plus chart is installed.Was able to see chart on wednesday -what happened today.No intra day chart also.
Zerodha wants to trade without chart!!!