Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Called them, they said "logout, re-login"... it worked (after 2-3 tries).

It had earlier accepted a BO at 9.37 but later on something must've happened.

Check the "INT" and "BRD" lights.. are they both green ? Anyway, call them.
Both are green, called them already.. fresh install from them didnt solve the issue, got a call from developer team and they are looking into it..

thats why that shift +c charts were good, good as backup, simple and never had such issue...

sach007

Impatient Trader
Both are green, called them already.. fresh install from them didnt solve the issue, got a call from developer team and they are looking into it..

thats why that shift +c charts were good, good as backup, simple and never had such issue...

Vertigo.. I am also Regular USER of these SHIFT +C charts....

They are really.. good...

What I think... that these OMNEYSYS PEOPLE may PLAN to MAKE MONEY... and MAY START Charging for some facilities...

So these may be their steps towards that...

So they have disabled all things...

Raghuveer

"Nest plus error :Interative DD connection error:eek:s error" im really getting sick of all this, everyday there is some new issue :mad:
Before upgrade I copied the entire NEST3 (V.3.10.57.97.7) folder to "NEST3-old". Had problems with the new 3.11.2.1 version so stopped using it. Now I simply double click on Nesttrader.exe in "NEST3-old" folder and using it without any problems (Shift-C also working :D).

If you have a backup of NEST3 try this method or just install the last version that worked for you.

nest is absolutely working fine.

Most of my trades were at opening candle.

Do you want me to post my trade book.

The issue is at zerodha or at your pc.

Why zerodha clients were always blaming nest. That is why I interfered.
WOW , you must be the only person here who doesn't have issues with NEST.

I guess everyone here having issues with NEST must have problem with their PC , because obviously Zerodha servers have no issues.

Anyways, just want to check. Is your broker Zerodha?

WOW , you must be the only person here who doesn't have issues with NEST.

I guess everyone here having issues with NEST must have problem with their PC , because obviously Zerodha servers have no issues.

Anyways, just want to check. Is your broker Zerodha?
There were issues earlier in the day, but now it's working ok.

Hi all ZT users,

I am one of the users beta testing Pi and as a trading terminal Pi worked fine from the start. All the issues with Pi were about the charts and for the last two days the charts on Pi (at least for Nifty futures) are working really fine. I am getting all yesterday's data on charts and today's data is also fine. I hope Pi only improves from here and although it may not be as good as other charting softwares (w.r.t. advanced indicators, studies etc.), it is working really good as a trading terminal with decent charts, way ahead than ZT.

Hopefully all ZT users will get a decent version of Pi soon.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi all ZT users,

I am one of the users beta testing Pi and as a trading terminal Pi worked fine from the start. All the issues with Pi were about the charts and for the last two days the charts on Pi (at least for Nifty futures) are working really fine. I am getting all yesterday's data on charts and today's data is also fine. I hope Pi only improves from here and although it may not be as good as other charting softwares (w.r.t. advanced indicators, studies etc.), it is working really good as a trading terminal with decent charts, way ahead than ZT.

Hopefully all ZT users will get a decent version of Pi soon.

I really agree.. with you about Pi.....

Coz Yesterday I have checked..it... giving CHARTS from 9.15... and so it means they have fixed that PROBLEM of data on charts coming from somthing like 10.21

Hello Zerodha,

Take a look at the image below. Check out the high and low of the bar. The low is 295.30; so how come my order of 295.15 was executed ?? Either the charts aren't updating properly or data stream or order execution in anticipation of price movement ?? Either way, it is too disturbing.

The tooltip shows the data of the second last bar. I made sure to capture it after the bar was completed.

NJ23

I really agree.. with you about Pi.....

Coz Yesterday I have checked..it... giving CHARTS from 9.15... and so it means they have fixed that PROBLEM of data on charts coming from somthing like 10.21
No sir, I still face the issue.

Last edited: